~Chapter 81~

~Summer' POV~

So I'm at dinner with Andreas and everything is going well so far. I have noticed he keeps looking at his phone so it must be getting closer to having me kidnapped. After we finished eating we had dessert once we finished our dessert Andreas pays the bill and we walked out of the restaurant. We are walking to the car and all of a sudden a blindfold went over my eyes, my mouth had tape over it and my hands were being tied behind my back. I could hear Andreas saying to let me go but Cody kept saying no. Then Cody and Andreas started to argue about me man Andreas had this all planned out. You see he is making it look like a rival Mafia is the one that is taking me. Cody started to walk away with me the last thing I heard before we got to the car was Andreas yelling to me that he will find me and that he loves me. Cody puts me in the backseat and tells me that we are heading to the warehouse. He also lifts the blindfold so I can see and he untapped my mouth for now. Then he gets into the driver's seat before he takes off he sends a text to Amethyst. He then starts the car and we take off to the warehouse.

Cody- Are you okay? I didn't hurt you did I?

Summer- I'm okay and no you didn't hurt me at all.

Cody- Okay well again I'm sorry for all of this. You should never have to go through something like this. Hell, you shouldn't have gone through the shit he has done to you before.

Summer- Cody it's all okay. I survived then and I'll survive it all now. I have a wonderful boyfriend and an amazing club behind me this time. Plus I now have you and Dom to also help protect and be there for me.

Cody- Your right we all will be right there to protect and support you.

Summer- Thank you.

Cody- You're welcome.

The rest of the ride to the warehouse we spent in silence. This was the perfect time for me to figure out just how I'm going to end these fucking low lives. I'm going to make sure it's slow and fucking painful they are going to wish they never fucked with me. After some time we are finally at the warehouse Cody now pulls my blindfold back down and puts tape on my mouth again. I hear him get out of the car and then he opens the back door. He gently puts his hand on my arm to let me know that it's time to get out of the car. I get out of the car with his help and we start walking he lets me know that we are heading inside the warehouse. Once we are inside we walk a little more then he tells me to sit down on the chair. He helps me sit down on the chair he ties my legs to the legs of the chair. Once he is done with that I hear the door open that could only be April, my so-called mother, or Andreas. I hear 2 sets of fucking footsteps I fucking bet that they came together. I can't wait to get my fucking hands on them I have so much hatred for them. They stop walking so they must be right in front of me by now. I feel someone grab the tape that is on my mouth and they rip it off.

Summer- Fuck.

Now someone grabs the blindfold and pulls that off. It takes my eyes a couple of seconds to focus properly once they are fine I look up and see my so-called fucking mother and Andreas standing there.

Summer- What in the fuck is going on here?

Andreas- You don't look surprised about your mother not being dead.

Summer- Did your ass forget that I'm in an MC and we have our ways to find shit out.

Andreas- Oh I know you do. So I bet you wondering why you are here?