~Chapter 13~

~Amethyst' POV~

Tennessee and I walk up the stairs a little bit so I can get everyone's attention. I see my girls with Tennessee' boys they are all up in the front right along with Carter, Koda, and Max. I also see Xavier and Nikko they are by some club whores.

Amethyst- Tennessee who are those club whores that are by Nikko and Xavier?

Tennessee- That's Candy, Britney, and Jazz. Why is everything okay?

Amethyst- Yeah everything is fine. It's just we might have a big problem with them.

Tennessee- Okay we will keep an eye on them and watch them closely. Now Jazz I know won't do anything wrong cuz she likes one of my members plus she's trying to become an old lady. But Candy and Britney yes they will try anything to get with me if they had a chance to. So far they have never tried but if they work with Nikko and Xavier then yeah we have a big problem.

Amethyst- Fuck this until we find a bigger clubhouse we don't leave each other's side so you can stay here tonight or a couple of nights with your boys. Then I can stay by you a with my girls we can switch between the 2 clubhouses if you want. If we have club business we do it together from now on. That's if you are fine with this plan.

Tennessee- Beautiful we will do what you want. I think it's the best idea right now anyway to stick together. Once you have a club player out to make you theirs and you have club members trying to get rid of your VP. We need to fill in the rest of your girls and my guys so they can help us.

Amethyst- Thank you my King this means a lot to me. And yeah we will have a chapel meeting with guys and girls in the morning.

Tennessee- You're welcome my Queen. I love you and I just want you to feel safe and secure.

Amethyst- I love you too. Now let's do this.

Tennessee and I finished walking up the stairs. We are in the middle of the stairs case. This way everyone will be able to see and hear us. Now it's we make our announcements.

Amethyst- Dragons and Wolves listen up, please.

Everyone turns their attention right to Tennessee and me.

Amethyst- First off Tennessee and I would like to say thank you to everyone for coming out tonight.

Tennessee- Some of you know and some of you don't Amethyst and I are now business partners. We will be opening a hotel with a restaurant and we will be opening a club together. I plan to make some changes to my club and Amethyst will be helping with everything.

Amethyst- Now with that being said. Max, could you please come up here.

Max walks up the stairs to us he stands right in front of me.

Amethyst- Okay everyone in my club knows how I run things. I will be changing a few things up here. Now Max here is a club player. He is also like a little brother to me so everyone better give him the respect he deserves. No Max here did something for me today so this is my way of showing him how much it meant to me. Tennessee may I please have the cut.

Tennessee- Here you go beautiful.

Amethyst- Now from this day on Max Carter is no longer a club player. Max Carter from this day on your loyalties are to me and this club. You now are a dragon member here is your cut.

Max- Thank you so much Prez I won't ever let you or this club down.

Amethyst- You're welcome Max. Car could you please come up here and stand next to Max, please.

Car comes up and stands next to Max.

Tennessee- Now before Amethyst says what she needs to about Max and Carter. We would like for everyone to know that I have claimed my Queen. My Queen is Amethyst she has also claimed me as her King. So let me make this nice and clear to everyone if anyone thinks they can disrespect her or try to take her away from me I will kill you.