~Chapter 99~

~Ace' POV~

It's now Saturday the day of Am' baby shower. The women have been running around that last couple of days making sure everything was perfect. They made sure Gray, Tenn, and I kept Am busy so she wouldn't see anything. That was not very hard to do we just kept her in bed most of the day and we took her out to dinner at night. Let me tell you having sex with someone you truly care about is way better than with someone you don't care about. I thought for sure Am wouldn't want to take our relationship that far yet cuz we have only been together for a few days now. But I was so wrong she ended up tearing my clothes off of me and pushing me down onto the bed. She then had Gray and Tenn strip her down and when they were done she climbs up onto the bed and then right on top of me. She claims me with her lips while she slowly slid down on my rock-hard cock. Fuck she felt fucking amazing and so tight a wet man I was in heaven. Gray and Tenn just watched us the first time cuz they wanted us to have our moment. But later that night the 3 of us made love to our beautiful partner. It has been the best few days of my life and I still can't believe this is all happening. Am is in the bathroom finishing up getting ready. The guys and I are all dressed and ready to go we are just sitting on the bed waiting for Am.

Ace- Baby are you almost ready?

Amethyst- Yeah babe I'll be out in a minute.

A few minutes pass when Am finally comes out of the bathroom. She looks so fucking beautiful she has a simple pink and black sundress on with black sandals. Her makeup is very natural she also curled her hair.

Ace- Babe you look very sexy.

Tennessee- Love you look extremely sexy.

Grayson- Babe with how sexy you look I don't think we are going to make it to the baby shower.

Amethyst- Thank you as much as I would love to stay here and make love to my 3 amazing men we need to go. I can't wait to see the look on that bitch Summer' face when she finds out about us. Plus we need to be there for when Cherish makes her announcement.

Tennessee- Okay fine.

Grayson- Okay.

Ace- Okay babe let's go.

We all walk out of our bedroom and we meet Reese and Blue downstairs. The 6 of us walk over to the clubhouse so far only Reese' and Tennessee' charters are here we are waiting for the rest to show up. The women have done an amazing job on this party it looks great. All the decorations and everything is gender neutral. We walk around saying hello to everyone that is here so far. We finally see Drew and his charter has finally made it. Drew starts to walk over to us oh this is going to be a fucking fun day with Summer here.

Drew- Queen prez it's nice to see you again.

Amethyst- It's nice to see you as well Drew. How are things going?

Drew- Everything is going fine.

Amethyst- That's good to hear so where is your old lady?

Drew- Summer had to use the bathroom she will be right out. Don't worry I have someone quietly watching her.

Amethyst- Okay so while she is not around I need to ask did you do a DNA test?

Drew- Yes I did one cuz of what you told me about her cheating on her exes and two I also wanted to make sure the baby was mine.

Amethyst- So is the baby yours?

Drew- Yes he is mine.