~Chapter 54~

~Blue and Ace' POV~

Once Ace and I woke up we went to talk to Gray and Tennessee. They needed to talk to us about today and the training. We got to the office that they have in their house. I knock on the door and they tell us to come in. Once Ace and I are inside the office we take a seat.

Blue- So what did you need to talk to us about?

Ace- Please tell me it's not any more bad news.

Grayson- No it's not bad news.

Tennessee- You will find out soon.

Blue and I are just sitting here wondering what they could need to talk to us about. Then we hear a knock on the door they say come in. Carter, Koda, and Max all walk into the office and they take a seat next to us on the couch.

Tennessee- Okay now that you all are here Gray and I need to ask you all something.

Grayson- Yes we do but before we do Ace and Blue you 2 will need to keep Am occupied for a while.

Ace- Okay we can do that.

Koda- Are we still training today?

Tennessee- Yes we are Koda you will be with Gray and me training everyone else.

Max- So then Am must be training Blue and Ace today.

Grayson- Yes but she will also be helping us as well.

Tennessee- So now Gray and I need to ask you all for your blessings.

Grayson- We want to ask Am to marry us.

Tennessee- She sees all of you as her brothers so that's why we are asking you all for your blessings. Blue and Ace you 2 need to keep her occupied so Gray and I can go and buy her an engagement ring today. That's if you all give us your blessings.

Grayson- You all know that we love her with all of our hearts. We would do anything to protect her and we would do anything to keep her happy.

Ace- You both have my blessing.

Koda- Fuck yeah you both have my blessing.

Carter- I'm so happy for you both. You both have my blessing as well.

Max- She is one lucky woman. I also give you both my blessing.

Blue- Holy fucking shit she is going to be the happiest woman alive. You both have my blessing but just don't ever hurt her or I'll kill you both.

Tennessee- Spoken like a true brother right there. You have our word we would never hurt her.

Grayson- Thank you all for your blessings it means the world to us. Now let's get ready to train. Ace and Blue we will be back asap your best bet is just to tell her we have to deal with an issue with the new club or something.

Tennessee- Koda can you start with the training?

Koda- Yes I can.

Ace- Blue and I will take care of Am don't you worry.

We all head out of the office and we head to get Am. Tenn and Gray head out to buy Am' ring. Once we get we get downstairs we see that Am is out back with the dogs and she is all ready for training.

Blue- Are you ready to get started?

Amethyst- Yes let's go. Where are Ness and Gray?

Ace- They had to attend to some business. They will be back soon don't worry they both have their guns and are on high alert.

Amethyst- Okay now where is everyone else?

Blue- Koda is telling everyone that we are ready. So they should be out here soon.