~Chapter 97~

~Ace and Amethyst' POV~

When I was holding Am in my arms when she was upset last night it felt so right. I know she would never feel the same way about me as I do her. When I went out with Lily I did tell her about my feelings for Am. Lily was so understanding and no matter what happens she wants to remain friends. I do like Lily but I can't see a future with her. I want to tell Am how I feel but I also don't want to be rejected by her. The first day I met her she took my breath away and she made my dick rock hard. I knew right then and there she was probably my forever but then I found out that she was with Tenn. I would never come in between a couple like that. I have told Tenn and Gray how I feel about Am and they don't seem to mind at all. I need to just man up and tell her that I'm in love with her. I'm brought out of my thoughts when someone knocks on my door. I get up to answer it I walk over to the door and I open up and tell the person to come in.

Amethyst- Hi I didn't wake you did I?

Ace- Hey no I was already up.

Amethyst- So I came to say thank you again for calming me down last night.

Ace- You never have to thank me I will always be here for you.

Amethyst- I know you will. So how are things going with Lily?

Ace- We have been on a few dates but I don't feel that connection with her. I have talked to her about this and she is fine with us just being friends.

Amethyst- Well I'm happy that you told her how you feel. You did the right thing by not leading her on. Lily is very understanding and of course, she would want to stay friends.

Ace- I still feel bad about not feeling the same way as she does.

Amethyst- Listen to me Lily will find the right man someday. She is not in any hurry yes she did like you but she understood your feelings.

Ace- I guess your right. I hope that I finally find a woman to share the rest of my life with. I'm not getting any younger and I would like to start a family soon.

Amethyst- Ace you will find your one hell she is probably right in front of you and you don't even know it.

Oh I know she is right in front of me but I'm scared to tell her how I feel. Oh how much I wish I could just grab you and kiss your sweet lips.

Ace- Maybe I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Amethyst- Don't worry it will all work out for you. Now let's go get some breakfast cuz I'm starving. Plus the prince and princess want food as well.

Ace- Okay let's go.

We walk out of the room and we head downstairs. Sasha is making breakfast this morning once I was talking to Ace. When I told him that his one is probably right in front of him but he doesn't know it yet. The look on his face was like yes she is right in front of me but I can't have her. I have made my decision but I haven't told my Kings yet. I will talk to them today and then I will talk to Ace. Ace and I sit down at the kitchen counter.

Amethyst- Good morning my beautiful soon-to-be sister.

Sasha- Good morning sis. Good morning Ace.

Ace- Good morning.

Sasha- So Am are you ready for the baby shower?