~Chapter 4~

~Amethyst' POV~

I woke up today is the day we have a meeting with The Grey Wolves MC. I get out of bed and get ready for the day I take a shower then I get dressed. I walk downstairs and of course, the girls are still sleeping. We have things to do before Tennessee and his guys get here. I'll give them an hour to get their lazy fucking asses out of bed. These bitches could sleep all fucking day if you let them. I'm just sitting in my office just thinking about how nervous I am to see Tennessee. The last time I saw him was 5 years ago. I have always been in love with Tennessee but I have been too fucking scared to tell him how I feel. I think it's time to finally tell him how I feel. I just hope he feels the same way. Okay, time to get some work done to take my mind off of Ness. Now that I am sitting here doing some work I hear a knock on my office door.

Amethyst- Come in.

Fallon- Hey boss I don't mean to disturb you. I just wanted to know is there anything you need me to do before your meeting gets here?

Amethyst- Is the chapel all set up for the meeting?

Fallon- Yes it is.

Amethyst- Okay did you put the drinks in there for later?

Fallon- Yes boss and I was also been not to disturb you while you and the other President are talking alone.

Amethyst- Okay.

Fallon- Okay if that is all then I'll just head out and let you get back to work boss.

Amethyst- Okay Fallon I'll talk to you later. Could you please tell the prospect to wake the girls we have a few things to get done before 3 pm?

Fallon- Sure thing boss.

Fallon left and I got back to work on the paperwork that I needed to get done. I finished all the paperwork so I'll go see if the girls are ready yet. They should be once I told Fallon to have to Cherish our Prospect wake them up. Their asses better fucking be up we need to go to one of the hotels so I can do the books real quick. It's already 9:30 am thank God I told Ness to meet at 3 pm. But with these girls, I'll be late for my meeting haha. I get up from my desk and walk out of my office. I see Sapphire, Genesis, River, and Sky but I didn't see Dallas. I walk over to the girls to see if they know where Dallas is.

Amethyst- Hey everyone where is Dallas we need to get going we don't have all day.

River- The last time we saw her she said she was going to take a quick shower.

Sky- Yeah she was down here eating breakfast when I came down she even told me she was going to take a quick shower.

Genesis- For fuck sake I'll go get her. Cuz we all damn well know this bitch don't take a fucking quick shower.

Sapphire- Haha try not to kill her Gen.

Genesis- Haha I'll try not to Sap.

Amethyst- Tell her I said to move her fucking ass or I'll put a bullet in her shoulder and I'm not fucking around today.

Genesis- Yes Prez.

Sky- Fuck Dallas just pissed off the Prez.

River- Fuck yeah she did.

Sapphire- Prez calm down, please.

Amethyst- I am calm but I'm letting everyone know today is not the day to piss me the fuck off got it.

Sapphire- Yes Prez.

River- Got it, Prez.

Sky- Sure thing Prez.

Genesis- Okay she will be down in a minute.

Amethyst- She fucking better be otherwise I'm going to shoot her in her fucking shoulder.