~Chapter 38~

~Ace' POV~

When the women got back we all headed over to Amethyst, Tennessee, and Grayson' place. We all eat and talk then I see Amethyst, Tennessee, and Grayson all walk outside with Diesel and Bear. They must be going to talk about everything we all talked about earlier. I hope the boss lady is going to be okay with all of this, especially after that piece of shit Damon drugged and raped her. I'm sitting on the couch thinking about everything. Morgan my fiancee has been distracted, distant, and has been acting shady as fuck the last few months. I haven't slept with her since she started acting like this it's been a year and a half now. Yeah, I could have just gone out and found someone to fuck but I'm not that kind of guy. I won't be a cheater even if my partner is cheating on me.

Zander- Hey man you okay?

Ace- Yeah man I'm good. I was just thinking about everything and how fucked up this all is.

Zander- Yeah tell me about it. I still can't believe that Damon did that shit to Amethyst. I want to fucking kill him for it I haven't known Amethyst that long and I already look at her as my big sister.

Ace- Yeah man I also want to kill him for that shit.

Zander- I was thinking that you should go give Carter your girl's name and number and see if he can start tracing her calls and texts.

Ace- Yeah man that's a good idea I'll go talk to him now.

I walk over to Carter he is in the kitchen sitting at the counter. He is with Hunter, River, Ryder, and Sky they are all talking and bullshitting.

Ace- Hey Carter could I talk to you real quick?

Carter- Sure man what's up?

Ace- Well I was thinking if I give you my girl's shit tonight, would you be able to start tracing her calls and text right away?

Carter- Fuck man yeah I never even thought about starting that right away. I'll go grab my laptop and you go let the bosses know what's going on.

Ace- Okay man.

I walk out back where the bosses were talking. I cleaned my throat loudly so they knew I was there. When they heard me they looked at me.

Ace- Sorry for interrupting but I need to talk to the 3 of you.

Amethyst- Ace you are not interrupting so you don't need to be sorry.

Tennessee- Yeah man your all good.

Grayson- So what did you need to talk to us about?

Ace- Well I asked Carter if I gave him my girl's name and number and if he could start tracing her calls and text right away. He said yeah he could and so now he is getting his laptop and then we are going to start with that if it's okay with you 3.

Amethyst- Ace go ahead and start with that. After he gets it all set up I want you to call her and let her know that you will be home tomorrow for a day or two.

Ace- Okay I will do that.

Tennessee- Ace I know you might hear things that you don't want to hear but you will need to keep your cool.

Ace- Don't worry boss she is not worth it. I will keep my cool.

Grayson- Okay we should all head back in and let everyone know what is happening haha.

We all walk back into the house and Carter is getting his laptop all set up. Tennessee yells to get everyone to look at him.

Tennessee- LISTEN UP EVERYONE THE BOSS LADY HAS SOMETHING TO SAY.