~Chapter 89~

~Tennessee and Grayson' POV~

Holy fucking shit our Queen just told us that she is 12 weeks pregnant. We just finished the ceremony and we are finally married. When our witnesses signed the marriage license Amethyst saw that we have changed our last names already. She was shocked but she was really happy. We are now getting ready for the reception after everyone hugged and congratulated us.

Tennessee- I can't believe that we are going to have twins.

Amethyst- I know right.

Grayson- I'm so fucking happy right now.

Amethyst- I also found out that it's superfecundation twins.

Tennessee- What exactly does that mean?

Amethyst- It means that the twins were conceived around the same time but they have different fathers.

Grayson- Holy shit we are both going to be dads.

Tennessee- So could this happen every time you get pregnant?

Amethyst- Yes the doctor told me that it's possible cuz I have more than one partner.

Grayson- I can't wait to find out what we are having.

Tennessee- I know I can't wait either. So are we going to find out who is the father of twin A and twin B?

Amethyst- Yes we will find out when we find out the genders.

Grayson- Okay that works for me.

Tennessee- Okay that works for me.

Amethyst- Let's go make a speech now just in case everyone didn't hear the good news.

Grayson- Okay wife.

Tennessee- Okay wife.

Amethyst- I love the sound of that. I love you, husbands.

Tennessee- I love you too.

Grayson- I love you too.

We walk over to where we just got married and we grab the microphone.

Tennessee- Ladies and gentlemen family and friends we want to thank you all for coming and sharing this special day with us. We also have some wonderful news to share with you all.

Grayson- During our vows our wonderful wife gave us the greatest news we could ever ask for. We know that our wedding party heard the news but we aren't sure if you all heard it.

Amethyst- So we are going to tell you all. I'm 12 weeks pregnant with superfecundation twins. Superfecundation twins mean that they were conceived around the same time but they share different fathers. We won't know which twin belongs to Tennessee and Grayson until we find out the genders.

Tennessee- Dallas, Sasha, Kay, Sapphire, Sky, River, Cherish, Summer, Miracle, Bella, Genesis, Rylee, Evie, Riley, and Katie we would like for you all to plan a shower for us.

They all say they are happy to throw us a shower. We are giving them more than enough time to get it all planned out.

Grayson- Now let's all enjoy this wonderful wedding that our wife and friends worked so hard on. Let's get this party started.