~Chapter 51~

~Amethyst' POV~

I wake up next to Ace on the couch. I look down at the floor and see my men sleeping. That's the sweetest thing I can't believe they slept on the floor. I figured that they would have just picked me up and taken me up to bed. But they just let me sleep next to my brother. Today is the day we're going to visit Morgan and I'm very excited about it. I get up from the couch and kneel in between my men and I give them each a soft kiss on the lips. I get up and I head upstairs to shower and get ready for the day. I get to the bathroom and I turn on the water and I get it to the temperature that I like. I get undressed and I get into the shower. As I stand under the water I feel 2 sets of arms wrap around me.

Amethyst- Morning my Love's.

Grayson- Morning Sweetheart.

Tennessee- Morning Sweetness.

Amethyst- How did the 2 of you sleep?

Grayson- Well it would have been better if you were next to us.

Tennessee- We missed you next to us.

Amethyst- I missed you guys too. I thought for sure you two would of just pick me up and taken me to bed.

Grayson- We thought about it but we knew Ace needed you. And we know that you will do whatever you have to do to protect and help your family and club.

Tennessee- Plus the way Ace was holding onto you I don't think we could have got you away from him even if we tried.

Amethyst- Haha yeah you're probably right.

Grayson- So are you ready for today?

Tennessee- Yeah cuz Ace is fucking excited as soon as he woke up he started jumping up and down. Then he started saying fuck yeah my sister is going to kick this bitches ass.

Amethyst- Haha only fucking Ace and yeah I'm fucking excited. I'm not going to go easy on her either she deserves everything that I'm going to do to her. Is Ace still here or did he go back to the clubhouse?

Grayson- Yes he is still here he ran over to the clubhouse to grab some clothes then he came right back.

Tennessee- He is cooking breakfast for us.

Amethyst- Well that's sweet of him to cook us breakfast. We should hurry up and finish our shower and get down there before the food gets cold.

Grayson- Okay Sweetheart.

Tennessee- Okay Sweetness.

Before we finished up in the shower we ended up making love it was sweet and passionate. We get dressed and we head downstairs.

Ace- Good morning sis.

Amethyst- Good morning bro. It smells wonderful in here you know you didn't have to make all this for us.

Ace- Well thank you and yes I did. I hope you like it.

Ace made us pancakes, waffles, eggs, and bacon he also had fruit and whipped cream.

Amethyst- Omg how did you know that I like to put fruit and whipped cream on my pancakes?

Ace- I just took a guess haha. But it's good to know what you like.

Tennessee- Ace this breakfast is amazing thank you.

Grayson- Yeah man this is amazing. Where did you learn how to cook?

Ace- Well it was my mom that taught me how to cook. She always said that a man should know how to cook so then he can cook dinner every once in a while for his wife/fiancee or girlfriend.