~Chapter 43~

~Damon' POV~

Okay well, I just found out that Amethyst is the President of the Dragons and is the Queen of the Wolves. And Gray and Tennessee are King's of the Dragons what the fuck how can she be dating both of them. I wanted Amethyst especially after I had her at the graduation party. Then to top it off Morgan got a hit put on her by Amethyst. I don't know what Amethyst is capable of and I don't want to find out. Now I'm going to have to try and talk to Amethyst about not killing Morgan. This is not going to be easy but I have to try and save my Queen. I see Amethyst, Tennessee, and Grayson at the bar. I get up and walk over to them fuck here goes nothing.

Damon- Amethyst could I talk to you for a minute, please?

Amethyst- Sure I'm listening.

Damon- Okay well I was wondering if you could spare Morgan' life.

Amethyst- Why in the fuck would I do that when she threatened to kill me and she disrespected me in front of my clubs.

Damon- I understand that I do. But please Amethyst she is my Queen.

Amethyst- Damon I don't know what to tell you besides I'll let your bitch live until she gives birth to your future President. So if I was you I would go and start making as many babies with her as you can.

Damon- Amethyst please just think about this, will you?

Amethyst- Think about it why? If I let her get away with this shit then everyone else will think it's okay to do what she did.

Damon- You can punish her or even torture her but please just don't kill her.

Amethyst- Damon I don't let anyone get away with anything. She fucked up by threatening me she didn't even apologize after she found out that I'm the President of one club and the Queen of another. She will get what's coming to her but she won't know when I'm coming. If you want to start a war go for it but you will lose. Morgan not only threatened me but fucking played my brother for a year and a half she was fucking you behind his back.

Damon- I get that Amethyst and I do know that I don't have a chance to win a war against you. And yes she fucked over Ace and did him wrong. All I'm asking is to please think about what I said you can do whatever you want to her but please don't kill her.

Amethyst- Fine Damon I will think about it and then, I'll put it to a vote to see what happens to her.

Damon- Okay thank you so much.

Amethyst- If I was you I wouldn't be thanking me yet.

Damon- I know I shouldn't be thanking you just yet.

Amethyst- Well I'll be sure to get ahold of you once we had decided on what will happen to your bitch.

Damon- Okay and I will be sure to keep her in her place.

Amethyst- You do that. Now if you don't mind I would like to get back to my men and the party.

Damon- Sure talk to you later Amethyst.

Amethyst- Later.

I walk back over to where Morgan was and she's not there. Where in the fuck did she go she better not be starting shit. I start walking around to look for her and I finally spot her. She is by Ace and some other people. I walk over to them.

Damon- There you are I was looking for you.

Morgan- Sorry love I just wanted to talk to Ace.

Summer- Don't lie to your man. You came over here to start shit with Ace cuz he moved onto something much better.