~Chapter 56~

~Grayson and Tennessee' POV~

It's 8:00 in the morning and Tennessee and Amethyst are still sleeping. I get up and head to the kitchen I figured that I would make breakfast this morning. As I get into the kitchen I see Blue and Ace already starting breakfast.

Grayson- What are you 2 doing up?

Ace- Well we wanted to cook breakfast for everyone.

Blue- We also wanted to give our sister a break for once. Why are you up so early and not still in bed with your soon-to-be fiancee?

Grayson- Cuz I had the same idea as you too. Am does a lot for all of us and so I wanted to do something for her.

Ace- Well then you are more than welcome to help us. Just don't get mad at us if Tenn and Am fuck without you.

Blue- Haha yeah big brother.

Grayson- I'm only 2 minutes older than you. And we all agreed that we will never do anything without all of us in the room.

Blue- Okay brother. Why are you just standing there? Come and fucking help us.

I walk to them and I start helping with breakfast.

Grayson- Blue when Ace is helping Am with dinner tonight, Tenn and I need your help setting up the proposal. We would also like it if you 2 are there when we ask her.

Ace- Okay so then what is the plan?

Grayson- I'll tell you the plan let me just go make sure she isn't awake yet. We don't need her hearing us talking about it.

Blue- Okay.

Ace- Okay.

I head back upstairs to check to make sure Am is still asleep. I quietly opened the door and I see that she is still asleep but Tenn is awake. I walk over to him and whispered to him.

Grayson- If Am wakes up try to keep her up here. I'm filling in Ace and Blue about our plans for tonight. I don't want her to overhear us talking about it.

Tennessee- Okay sounds good did you tell them that we also want them there when we ask her?

Grayson- Yes I did and they said okay.

Tennessee- Okay take your phone and I'll send you a quick text when she wakes up. That way you will know that she is up and you can stop talking about it just in case I can't keep her up here for that long.

Grayson- Okay sounds good.

I head back downstairs now to fill them in and to help finish breakfast.

Grayson- Okay so Tenn is going to text me when she is up. Now we plan to propose after dinner she will be blindfolded and you 2 will walk her to the area we set up. We want the 2 of you right behind us the area will have candles lined up on both sides leading to a sign that's lit up saying will you marry us. Then when she turns around we both will be down on one knee and we will propose. And so you both know Tenn and I will both be holding out the ring to her. Also, we will head to the spot as soon as you 2 blindfold her so then she can't see us leave.

Blue- Okay sounds like a really good plan. So what are we going to say when we blindfold her?

Ace- Yeah cuz you know she is going to ask what is going on.

Grayson- Just tell her it's a surprise.

Blue- Okay then yeah that all should work out.

Ace- I can't wait she is going to be the happiest woman alive.

Grayson- We hope so. Tenn and I honestly don't think we can live without her. She is our everything she is our world. We also hope she says yes.

Blue- She will. Okay looks like breakfast is all finished and she is still not up.