~Chapter 103~

~Amethyst' POV~

A few months have passed now I'm 28 weeks pregnant. I'm getting closer to the end of my pregnancy. We haven't heard from Summer but Drew has been keeping us up to date with her. I have been helping Sasha and Cherish with planning their wedding. If you all are wondering yes I'm finally talking to Genesis. We patched things up last month but I did make it clear to her that no matter what to tell me if something important happens in her life. She said she will tell me even if something happens and I'm busy or whatever. I also haven't had any time to sit down with Drew and talk to him. When he came over a couple of days later after we talked on the phone. He told me he has found the perfect guy to take Summer out and he trust this guy 100%. He also told us that he has also found out that Summer is sleeping with a few of his men. He hasn't slept with her since he found out that she was pregnant. So pretty much the club is treating her like a club whore once Drew hasn't claimed her yet. Drew will be stopping by today so we can talk finally.

Ace- Princess what time is Drew coming over?

Amethyst- Drew should be here soon why?

Ace- I just wanted to know how much time we had left.

Amethyst- Okay well where are Ness and Gray?

Ace- They took the boys outside.

Amethyst- Okay then we should head over to the clubhouse.

Ace- Okay love let's go.

Amethyst- Babe could you please help me up.

Ace- Yes babe I'll help you up. Are you sure you want to go through all this again?

Amethyst- Yes babe I'm sure I want to go through this again. I can't wait for us to have a mini us running around playing with his or her brother and sister.

Ace- Okay and I can't wait to have a mini us running around either.

We head outside and we see Ness and Gray watching the boys play in the yard.

Amethyst- My King's we are heading over to the clubhouse now.

Grayson- We will be right there love.

Amethyst- Okay.

They yell for the boys and then they start walking toward us.

Tennessee- So love how are you feeling today?

Amethyst- I'm feeling good. The babies are moving around a lot today.

Grayson- I felt them this morning moving around.

Amethyst- That's the most amazing feeling ever. I love when they move around or kick.

Tennessee- One of them has a very powerful kick. I felt that the other morning.

Amethyst- I know that was the kick that made me wake up that morning.

Ace- Princess where are we meeting with Drew today?

Amethyst- We are going to have our talk by the inside pool today. I don't feel like sitting in the office or the chapel.