~Chapter 60~

~Amethyst' POV~

So the last 2 months have been very stressful for all of us. We are trying hard to figure out how to take Morgan out. We have Summer pretty much on house arrest cuz Morgan is planning on killing Summer to get her revenge on Ace. We still have no clue what she has planned for me yet. Damon has been a really big help we meet every Friday at 6 pm at club Tenn. Today we need to meet with Jax our gun dealer so we can get the guns out to our other charters. I got up before my loves and I got dressed and then I went downstairs. I started making breakfast and right before it was done my loves come down followed by Blue and Ace.

Amethyst- Good morning my Kings. Good morning my brothers.

Tennessee- Good morning my Queen.
Good morning Ace and Blue.

Grayson- Good morning my Queen.
Morning brother morning Ace.

Ace- Morning sis. Morning Tenn, Gray, and Blue.

Blue- Good morning Cutie. Good morning my brothers.

Amethyst- Breakfast is ready. After we eat we need to meet up with Jax. We are now going to meet him at the old clubhouse. I have already had a few men go there and make sure it's safe.

Tennessee- Okay Sweetness.

Grayson- Okay Sweetheart.

Amethyst- Oh and before I forget Blue I have a special surprise for you when we get back.

Blue- Okay but why are you giving me a surprise?

Amethyst- Well cuz I think you deserve it. And trust me you are going to love it.

Blue- Okay Cutie I'll trust you on this one.

Amethyst- Good. Now after we meet with Jax we need to find out who will be delivering the guns to the other charters. Cuz Gray and Blue no longer do runs for me and I'm not sending Summer to do it once she pretty much has a target on her back. Tenn I know you won't send Ace now plus I don't want Ace doing runs like this anymore. So we need to pick up a few people we trust to do it.

Grayson- Okay we will figure it out don't worry.

We finished our breakfast and then we headed over to the clubhouse. The rest of the group was all ready to go. So we all headed out and headed towards the old dragon's Clubhouse. Once we got there we see Jax is already waiting for us.

Amethyst- Hello Jax I hope we didn't keep you waiting too long.

Jax- Hello everyone and no Amethyst I haven't been waiting that long. I only just got here maybe a few minutes before you did.

Amethyst- Okay well shall we head inside then.

Jax- Sure let's head inside.

We go into the old clubhouse and we do business. We also tell Jax what's been going on with Morgan.

Jax- Wow so you have been dealing with a lot of shit the last few months. If there is anything I can do to help out please just let me know. And congratulations on your engagement I'm happy for you Amethyst.

Amethyst- Thank you, Jax. I'll be sure to get a hold of you if we need your help with anything. You have always been there for me and have had my back so I know you'll help us out in any way you can.

Jax- Just remember I'm only a call away.

Amethyst- I know.

Jax- So for your gun shipment this month I'm going to double both of your orders. But I want you to keep a few for yourself.

Amethyst- Okay fine.

Tennessee- Thank you, Jax. So what do we owe you?

Jax- Nothing I will not have you both pay for the extra shipment. Only pay the original price.