~Chapter 9~

~Amethyst' POV~

My alarm is going off it's 5 am I get out of bed and head to my bathroom to shower. I take my shower and when I'm finished I dry off and get dressed. I blow dry my hair and straightened it I put my makeup on then I walked out of my room. I run into Xavier and Nikko 2 of the club players. Don't get me wrong they are hot but I don't fuck around with them. They both have been trying to get with me for a while now but it will never happen.

Amethyst- Xavier, Nikko what are you two doing on my floor?

Xavier- We came to see if we could help you in any way.

Nikko- Yeah it looks like you have been stressed out lately.

Amethyst- You will never give up, will you. I'm not going to sleep with you both. Plus I like someone and I have a date with him tonight.

Xavier- What the fuck you never date.

Nikko- Who the fuck is this guy?

Amethyst- Well it's none of your business but his name is Tennessee he is the President of The Grey Wolves MC.

Xavier- Oh fuck I heard about him. I still bet we could give you way more pleasure than Tennessee ever could.

Nikko- Fuck no you can't go out with him he is not right for you. Yeah, we can do a lot more things for you than he ever could. He probably couldn't even make you cum as we could.

Amethyst- Oh really and who is right for me? The 2 of you I don't think so. You 2 stick your cocks in anything that has a fucking pussy. That is why the 2 of you are club players now why don't you go and see what club members want morning dick and go pleasure them. Cuz I'm not and never will be interested oh and don't ever talk about Tennessee again cuz if you do I'll kill you. Do you both understand me?

Nikko- Yes boss we are sorry.

Xavier- Yes boss it will never happen again.

Amethyst- Good now go.

They go downstairs I follow behind them. When I get downstairs I see Dallas just sitting on the couch. She is never up this early something must be wrong. I walk over to her and I sit next to her.

Amethyst- Hey what's going on you never up this early?

Dallas- Just thinking about some stuff.

Amethyst- Some stuff or do you mean someone.

Dallas- Okay you got me yeah I can't stop thinking about Phoenix.

Amethyst- You must like him if you can't stop thinking about him. He seems like he is a really good guy why don't you just see where it could go.

Dallas- I rant too but I'm scared. every time I was in a relationship they ended up cheating on me. I don't want to get hurt again and we both know guys in the MC who have an old lady and they still fuck the club whores or whoever they want to. I don't know if I could deal with all that.

Amethyst- Dallas I get it I do the same things run through my head as well about Tennessee and he has it harder cuz he is the President. Women throw themselves at him probably every day all day but I want to see where this could go so I'm going to trust him that he won't hurt me. I hope he can trust me as well cuz these damn horny club players are always trying to get in my bed.

Dallas- Okay I'll try to trust him. It's just I have never felt this way about anyone before I think that's why I'm so scared. Phoenix might be the one but I don't know if he even likes me. But I guess I will find out today won't.

Amethyst- Yeah you will. We should get breakfast going it's already 6:30 am and the guys will be here at 7:30 am. So we have an hour to kill so we might as start cooking for everyone. Oh, and the guys are eating with us that's why they will be here in an hour.

The Dragon's MC 🐉(Completed ✔)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें