Octiavia x male reader

Requested by @Jazz2064
(I tried my best, sorry if it's not good)
Y/n - Your name
F/a - Favorite animal

•———————🦉———————•

Octavia was walking out of her room with music played in her ears when she then suddenly felt someone tap her shoulder. She glanced back to see her mother, Stella.
She took off her headphones and let them lean around her neck. "What?" She asked.

"Where are you going?" Stella asked and Octavia sighed "To met a friend," she said and started to walk away, her mother following "Don't tell me it's that f/a demon... what was his name...?"

"Y/n, and yes I'm going to meet him. Why?" She asked and glared at her mother, knowing she's gonna talk about what's it's like if anyone of her royal friends sees them and thinks something that isn't true.

"Octavia, you're a part of the Goetia Royalty. And he's a simple... demon. What if rumors start to surround you? It will ruin our—"

"Shut up! All you think about is rumors and our reputations of this family! Just leave me out of it!" She yelled at the now shocked Stella before storming out of the palace.

~ Time skip ~

Y/n was in his home, tuning one of his guitars when he heard a knock on the front door. He stood up with the guitar still around his neck.

He opened the door to see Octavia standing there. He quickly let her in when he saw her frowned face. "Have something happened, Via?" He asked but she didn't answer. He leaned her into his music room and sat her on a chair and took off his guitar to lay it on the floor.

He walked closer to her and kneeled down so he could look up at her face. His hands were on her knees and a blush dusted onto Octavia's cheeks "It's my mom again. She doesn't like us being friends"

"The royal shit again?" He asked and she sighed with a nod. Y/n stood up and walked over to his guitar to fox the last stings. Not saying anything more about the girl's mother.
Octavia watched you change strings and tuning the guitar with an awe look but she quickly looked away when Y/n glanced up at her. The male huffed with a smile and shook his head, going back to his instrument. He put the guitar down before turning to his other instruments.

It was quiet for a time where Octavia only watched you before she asked "Can you play something? When I think about it... you've never really shown me you can play" she said and Y/n looked at her and smiled

"Sure. I've only played these when no one is around but... with you, I can make some changes. Which instrument do you wanna hear?" He asked and Octavia looked around before pointing at the piano.

He smirked and walked over. He turned it on and looked at the female "Song request, my dear?" He asked and she snickered at what he called her. She thought for a moment before smiling and walking over to Y/n and lean on the Piano to look at him "Someone you Loved" she said and Y/n smirked at the girl in front of him. She then realized how close their faces were and she backed up with a noticing blush on her cheeks. Y/n closed his eyes and began to play.

As he was playing, Octavia was smiling while standing beside him. She closed her eyes, listening to the beautiful tones as the song came to an end.

She opened her eyes and looked up at Y/n that was now standing in front of her with a smirk on his lips. He leaned down "Any specific reason for that song?" He asked and Octavia looked away. Not sure if she should be honest or just lie. But... her feelings have been hide for years now.

She opened her mouth to say anything but the f/a beat her in that and hugged her by the waist "Because if it was... I would love to hear it" he said and she blushed, only thinking the hug was just for teasing.

Via took a deep breath and looked down "We've been friends for a very long time now and my feelings have kind of... grown... for you. I don't know what to say but... I liked you Y/n. I understand if you don't feel the same and I'm totally fine in being just friends—" The owl got cut off by Y/n that pressed his lips onto hers.

Octavia was shocked but soon decided to kiss back. Her arms went around his neck and he tightened the grip of her waist.
When oxygen was necessary, they parted and looked into each other's eyes.

Y/n was looking down at the blushing owl and chuckled. He held her cheek so she looked up at him. He sends her a smile full of love and care and she leaned into his hand.

"I like you too, Via. Heck I can even say that I love you..." he whispered and Octavia hid her face in his chest.

"You're gonna be the death of me" she whispered and he snickered
"Why don't I take you on a date before that happens? What do you say, my dear?" He asked with a smirk and Octavia nodded against his chest and smiled

"I would love that, you stupid talented f/a"
she said and the two giggled and chuckled. Y/n smirked and gave a peck on the top of her head while thinking—

'She's finally mine. My beautiful owl'

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss one-shots [Currently Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara