🍋Angel Dust x male!reader

Requested: None 
Words: 753
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Angel's hands roamed Y/n's body which was pressed up against the wall. Moans and groans escaped their lips as they grind against each other.

Angel threw Y/n onto the bed and bite his lower lip as he watched his boyfriend strip before his eyes.

Angel then removed his booty shorts and climbed on top of the shorter male. He leaned down to kiss and softly bite down on Y/n's soft skin.

Angel's tongue made only Y/n more desperate for Angel. He groaned in frustration at how slow he was going. "H-hurry up and fuck me, Angel!" Y/n glared up at the slightly older male who grinned down at the feisty boy.

"Be patient, baby. I'll get there~" Angel began to kiss down Y/n's chest and down to the edge of his pants. Making Y/n blush deeply.

He thrust up to try and cause friction to the spider demon but fails as he heard Angle chuckle.

Y/n groaned in frustration once more "Fuck me already!" He pressed up against his hips once again.

Angel leaned down close to Y/n's ear "I like the sound of you begging for it. Do it more~" Angel licked a Y/n's earlobe. Causing the young male to let out a slight whimper. "Ah! Angel, please fuck me, I'm begging you~!" Y/n moved his hips again against Angel to just moan louder as he found himself grinding against Angel's bulge.

"Much better~" Angel moved swiftly moved down Y/n's pants as the named male was panting and he glanced at the spider demon. His body was trembling oh so slightly with his bright red face and beautiful e/c eyes clouded with lust and need.

His gaze turned from Angel to his pulsing member that was begging to be touched.
"You look delicious, baby~" Y/n huffed and reached down to touch himself but his hand got slapped away by Angel. Y/n whimpered at the hard slap and Angel began to lean down to take Y/n's dick in his mouth.

A mix of sloppy sounds and moans was heard through the thin air as Y/n mouthed-fucked his boyfriend.

Y/n moved his hips to get Angel to take it in deeper but the spider held his hips down as he ducked harshly. He slipped a finger inside Y/n's ass, making the younger male moan louder and squeak.

He pushed another finger inside and Y/n tensed up in slight pain. In this process. Angel let go of Y/n's dick with a quiet 'pop'.

Y/n spread his legs even more. Allowing Angel to finger him. Angle smirked as he watched the shorter male squirm under him at the feeling of his fingers inside of him.

"P-Please just fuck me~! I don't wa~nt your stupid fingers~!" Y/n moaned and Angel added another finger. Not listening to the younger male as he forced inside another fourth finger. Y/n's head scooted backward and he regretted saying he didn't want Angel's fingers.

Angel soon took out all his fingers. Y/n groaned in frustration, already missing the feeling of his fingers inside.

Angel pulled down his boxers. His top poked Y/n's hole and the moment Y/n felt Angel's hard member against his ass. He slammed his ass back and groaned loudly.

Angel wasted no time as he rammed into Y/n ten times harder which caused Y/n to moan and hold onto the sheets tightly. "You fucking like that~?" Angel pumped Y/n's member n's Y/n choked on his moans. "Aah- I fucking—" Y/n gasped when Angel hit his sensitive spot.

"RIGHT THERE~!"

Angel smirked and thrust into Y/n at an inhuman pace. Each thrust abused Y/n's prostate and it made him scream Angel's name and his toes curl.

After minutes of intense pounding. Y/n came with a loud moan and he lay there on the bed, exhausted.

Angel continued his thrusts until they became uneven and sloppy. He came inside Y/n and groaned in the process.

Y/n whined at the odd but good feeling of Angel's hot seed filling him up.

"I love you, N/n," Angel whispered and Y/n glared at the taller male and then looked away. The spider let out a chuckle because he knew Y/n wasn't angry at him. Or angry at all.

"I love you too..." The younger mumbled quietly. Angel smiled and pulled out of Y/n and laid a kiss on the back of Y/n's neck.

The two slept in one another's arms and decided to clean up later. I mean, who knows if Angel would sneak in a round two...