Helluva boss + giant!reader Pt.2

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was sitting outside of the I.M.P building as they had their ear close to the open window so they could listen to the meeting going on while they played with a luxurious car that was owned by Blitzo's ex-girlfriend, Verosika.

"Hey! Y/n!" The human turned to Blitzo who stood by the window. "I want you to meet someone!"

☾ ☼ ☽

Loona, Moxxie, and Millie was taking the van towards the prince's palace while Y/n was walking behind them with Blitzo on their shoulder. Y/n smiled at his happy expression as he watched the view of the city.

When everyone got to the palace. Loona, Millie, and Moxxie stayed in the van while Y/n walked towards the balcony that lead to Stolas's and Stella's bedroom.

Y/n held a hand before Blitzo and he steps on before being put down on the balcony.
He walked over to the balcony doors and knocked and some seconds passed and the door opened to reveal a owl demon.

Blitzo and Stolas talked when Blitzo showed Y/n to him. The owl was amazed so he walked over and smiled. "What's your name, dear?" "Y/n. I assume you're Stolas? Let me just say, you're gorgeous," The owl chuckled with a slight blush, "Why thank you, Y/n. So are you,"

Stolas turned to Blitzo and talked some affairs before Blitzo jumped into Y/n's palm and they moved him so he was on their shoulder.

Stolas and Y/n waved goodbye before they walked towards the van to see Millie waving her hand from the car window.

Y/n crouch down so she was closer and sat Blitzo on his feet. "What is it?" Millie had a smile on her face but it was still showing off the confusion. "My parents texted me... they want us to visit." Blitzo's eyes shined at the thought of the farm and all animals/horses.

"Let's go then!"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was a bit away from the van because it was way faster than them. When they arrived at the farm as well. Millie, Moxxie, Loona, and Blitzo wasn't anywhere to be seen.

The human than heard some voices coming from inside the house and walked over and picked up the roof to see a shocking sight.

Blitzo, Loona, Moxxie, and Millie was tied up on the floor with another Imp with a serpentine/lizard like face, pale red skin, and bright yellow eyes with green rings that Y/n thought resembled a chameleon.

Beside him stood a clown-looking robotic demon, he had two yellow eyes together with a happy face on one shoulder and a sad face on the other.

Y/n frowned at the sight of their friends in danger and grabbed the two she assumed enemies. Y/n held them close to their face and growled as they watched fear take over them.

The clown and Imp were trying their best to talk themselves out of the situation but nothing worked as Y/n's anger only grew.

They started to squeeze and the two smaller creatures panicked more... until they were totally squished, blood and robot parts were covering Y/n's palm as it as well fell to the ground.

They dried everything off and freed the gang. Millie jumped up and held onto Y/n's finger. Happy they saved her and her friends.

Y/n smiled at them all as they complimented the human of their strength.
The giant human picked them all up in their palm and walked over to the van to take it with them back to Imp city.

Y/n was smiling all the way home again, happy her friends were safe.