Alastor x fem!reader

Requested by AllisonTart

Edited: 8th November 2023

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Y/n let out a small yawn as she sat up on the bed and stretched. She slowly removed the covers and walked towards the window where she removed the curtains to let the red sun of Hell shine into her room.

She looked out with a smile when she suddenly heard a knock on the door.

She quickly walked over and opened it to reveal her friends Charlie, Vaggie, and Niffty.

"Good morning, Y/n. How are you feeling?"

"Overwhelmed... Today's the day." Y/n said nervously and Charlie pushed Y/n towards her desk and sat the woman down on the chair.

"Yeah. Let's get you ready!" Niffty cheered and the three walked into Y/n's room as they began to fix her up for the event later today.

Vaggie helped her fit into her dress, Charlie fixed her makeup, and Niffty fixed her hair. In the end, Y/n stared at her reflection with star-struck eyes, she was in love with herself. "Can I dump Al and marry myself?" She said and let out a small laughter that her friends catch up on.

Y/n turn to them and they smiled at her "You're beautiful, Y/n." Charlie said and Vaggie nodded "He's a lucky man... he should be happy to have you." She said and Y/n smiled at them all. "Thank you... all three of you, for everything."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n stood by the wedding venue, about to open the door when her whole body stops. She turns to her friends again and shook her head "I can't, what if—"

"Y/n, you're overthinking it again. Try and calm down, you know he loves you and you know he will say 'yes." Vaggie said and Y/n smiled at her. Charlie had Niffty on her shoulders as she walked over and Niffty put a single flower in Y/n's hair, finishing off the look.

She smiled at her "Thanks, Niff." Niffty smiled at the nickname Y/n gave her the day they first met.

Y/n turned to the door and took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's do this." Charlie and Vaggie opened each side of the door and everyone inside the wedding venue stood up as they looked at Y/n.

Eyes were fixated on her intensely, just waiting for her to make a wrong move, while others smiled brightly at her beauty.

Alastor who stood at the front smiled lovingly at how stunning she was... how come he became so lucky. There's nothing better than having you in his life.