Alastor x reader

Requested by AllisonTart
Words: 419
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n yanked up out of their sleep and sat up on the bed, breathing heavily as they examined the room. They looked down at their shaking hands and started to cry. Their tears never stopped falling and no matter how much they tried to wipe them away, they just continued to fall.

They hid their face in their hands as they started to hyperventilate a little as they remembered the words from their dreams.

Flashback to dream
"You thought I loved you? Oh darling, how naive can you be?"
Flashback end

That was Alastor's words. Y/n slowly made their way out of bed and put on a bathrobe before walking out of their hotel room. Making their way down the hallway toward Alastor's room.

When they arrived, they quietly knocked twice and waited a bit... but when they only got silence as an answer. They sighed and were about to walk off with their head low when the door opened and they turned back to see Alastor standing in the doorway.

Y/n walks back and quickly hugs the now-concerned man. Alastor hugged back and gently hugged their trembling body. "What's wrong, dear?" Y/n didn't answer, they just hugged him tighter and cried harder.

They take a shaky breath before answering him, "I-I had a nightmare."

"About?"

"Y-You stopped loving me and said you only date me out of pity," Y/n whispered, and Alastor caressed their cheeks.

"Dearest, that would never happen. You're too much of a treasure to leave. I love you with all my heart. So please, Y/n... smile for me. A frown and sad face doesn't suit your beautiful face." He said and kissed the tip of their nose.

Y/n smiled up at him and kissed his cheek "Can we please cuddle?" Alastor snickered at how adorable they were and picked them up "Of course darling."

He walked them towards the bed and laid them down before laying himself beside them. "I love you, Alastor."

"Love you too, dear."

"C-Can you also sing for me? I love to fall asleep to your voice," they whispered and he snickered lightly and stroke their hair as their head was laying on his chest.

"Of course," He said and started to hum on a song his mother used to sing when he was a young boy. Alastor grabbed the now sleeping sinner's hand and brought it up to his chest "Sleep tight, Y/n. Never forget my love for you will never end."