Mrs.Mayberry x angel!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n stepped out of a portal and looked around when she suddenly felt someone hug her, she looked down and smiled to see Hell's princess, Charlie. "Y/n! You really came,"

"Of course, I can't disappoint my favorite person In hell, now can I?" Y/n is an angel who got killed by her older sister, Martha.
Who surely now lives in Hell because Y/n got a message about Martha being shot through the eye and died immediately.

Y/n was a kind and pure soul which send her to heaven and she became an angel, and thanks to Charlie asking for her help with the hotel, she could transfer through a portal between Heaven and Hell.

Y/n have been working with Charlie for about a month now and both hell-born demons and sinners seems to like Y/n.

Back to the present, Y/n and Charlie parted their hug and Charlie just smiled up at Y/n who stared back and asked, "What?"

"Nothing, just happy you came!" Y/n giggled as they began to walk towards the balcony. "Any new news about the hotel?" Y/n asked as she picked up the princess and spread out her angel wings.

Charlie smiled as they flew over Pentagram City, the hot Hell breeze kissing their faces.
"It's been going on pretty good since you helped us. Vaggie and I are getting interviewed pretty often about the hotel and even if most of them are laughing at us, I hope that even a small amount of the people actually believes in this project,"

Y/n smiled slightly at her way of thinking and landed outside the hotel.
They walked inside and Y/n got instantly attacked by a hugging Niffty.

"Y/n!" She yelled and hugged around Y/n's neck. The angel giggled and returned the hug, "Hi to you too, Niffty," "Niffty, dear, let the poor woman go," Niffty and Y/n looked over at the voice to see Alastor standing there.
Niffty obeys and jumps down onto the floor. She waved at Y/n who waved back and turned fully to Alastor "It's been awhile, Alastor,"

"Mm, it's good to see you again, Y/n. Oh! Why don't you meet our new employee!" Charlie turned from Vaggie to look at Alastor and Y/n and she smiled, "That's a great idea, since you're technically working with us, we should introduce you two,"

Vaggie turned to the bar to see the woman sit there, "Mrs. Mayberry! Come and say hi to a friend of ours!" Y/n's smile faded a little, 'Mayberry... where have I heard it from before?'

Y/n were interrupted from her thoughts when she heard footsteps approach.
She looked up to make eye contact with Mrs. Mayberry... that's when Y/n remembers who she is. Mayberry looked Y/n up and down, "Oh, it's you," she spit and Y/n smiled sadly at her. "Yeah, um, long time no see Mrs. Mayberry..."

"You know each other?" "Well, sort of,"

"What do you mean sort of?" Vaggie asked and arched an eyebrow. "Well..." Y/n rubbed the back of her head, "My sister, Martha... she kind of... had sex with Mrs. Mayberry's husband when we were alive..." the room turned silent and Mayberry clicked her tongue as she turned on her heels and walked back to the bar and talk to Husk.

Y/n sighed and Charlie put a hand on her shoulder, she looked down at the princess who was giving her a smile of sympathy. Y/n smiled back and then looked over at Mayberry who was grumpily drinking her wine.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Leave," Mayberry said as Y/n was standing beside her by the bar. "Please. I'm sorry for what my sister did and I understand that you're mad but... what did I do to you to make you angry at me?" Mayberry didn't answer and Y/n sighed. She have been trying to become friends with the woman the whole day now but nothing seems to work.

Just because of the Martha incident, she hated everyone that is related to Martha.
Mayberry didn't know Y/n's life and didn't know that Martha was the one killing her and harassed her as a kid so Y/n couldn't really blame her.

Y/n walked off to talk to Alastor and Charlie. Mayberry glanced over at her and Husk noticed. "You can't hide it forever,"

Mayberry snapped her head towards him, "What are you talking about?" Husk huffed and chuckled. He pointed over at Y/n who was laughing with the princess and overlord.
Mayberry's eyes softened but she quickly snapped out of it and glared at Husk. "What are you trying to say?"

"You love her, smart-ass,"

"N-No I don't! Look at you! Telling others that they love someone when you can't even realize that you love someone yourself," Husk chocked on his drink and arched an eyebrow at her, "What?" Mayberry crossed her arms.

"Like I don't notice the way you look at Angel Dust. That man flirts with you all the time and you act like you're a grumpy grandpa but I can see those gazes you give him,"

"The same once you give Y/n?"

"Wha-Fuck yourself, Husk,"

It was quiet between the two before Husk spoke up, "Why do you hate her?" Mayberry glanced at Husk en then towards Y/n. "She's Martha's sister,"

"So? She's not Martha. Siblings are different from one another," Mayberry rolled her eyes and glanced over at Y/n for the hundred time and quickly made eye contact with the other woman, both of them stared into each other's eyes but quickly looked away.

Mayberry rubbed the back of her neck as she glanced back to see Y/n look down at the ground with a blush.
Mayberry huffed and smirked at her reaction.

☾ ☼ ☽

"SHUT IT!" "Mrs. Mayberry, I'm just trying to clear your mind. I know what she did but I'm not her,"

"I know that! But you being related to her gives some kind of bad affect to me. She made my life much harder than it should be, she ruined it! Everything! You're her sister and I'm surprised that you're an Angel and not a sinner," Y/n sighed and looked up at her. "You wanna hear a little story?" Mayberry who was crossing her arms and looking away glanced over at her, a more calm expression.

"There was once a girl, so pure and kind. She did everything to make others happy before she cared for herself. But she had a evil sister who used to harass her in both mentally and physically ways. As they grew up, her sister got all credit when it was really the girl who was working the hardest. The girl fell in love, her sister took that person away from her.
Her sister made her life a living hell.
But one day... that hell was over because... her so called sister killed her..."

Mayberry dropped her arms to the side as she just stared at Y/N "H-How did her sister kill her?" Y/n stared right into Mayberry's eyes.

"Torture and murder," Y/n looked down and clenched to her chest when she suddenly felt Mayberry hug her. "Don't take this the wrong way. It's just a pain when people cry," she mumbled and Y/n smiled and leaned against Mayberry's chest, searching for comfort.

"Does this mean you stand me?" Mayberry rolled her eyes "Not to hundred percent but yeah, a little,"

"That's enough for me..." Y/n whispered and closed her eyes.