Ori x shy reader

Requested by @Azarath_Playz

A/N: I think... Ori is supposed to be the brother of Octavia? If anyone knows, correct me if I'm totally wrong.

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Dad... Do I have to?"

"Of course. It's a part of being a member of the Goetia family. It's our responsibility to cast parties when there's an event like this."

"But I don't even know her..." Stolas watched as his son sat on the bed and looked down.

He sighed and sat beside his son.

"I understand you're frustrated. It was hard for me too when I meet your mother for the first time. But you have to understand, Ori. Your mother only does this to make you happy. I understand that you don't like this. But please, do it for her. She really wants you to meet this girl. Just give it a chance." Stolas hugged Ori's shoulders and the teen sighed and looked up at his father, "Fine. I'll give this a try."

Stolas smiled but it faded when a knock was coming from the door.

"Stolas! Ori! It's time!" It was Stella. Ori and Stolas sweatdropped at her demanding tone and sighed.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Mom, Dad, I don't think I wanna do this."

"Nonsense, sweetheart. He's a handsome man. You will love him." Lilith said and Y/n sighed

"I don't chase after looks like you." Y/n spit quickly and Lilith turned back to her with a demanding look, "What was that, sweetheart?"

Y/n smiled nervously at her, "Oh, nothing, mother." Lilith turned back to walk away while Y/n stayed by the limo. Being the oldest daughter of Lucifer and Lilith was a pain in the ass sometimes.

"Is something the matter, Y/n?" Y/n looked up at her father that stepped out of the limo.

"I-I don't wanna do this, father. Why is mom so pushy about these things?" Lucifer sighed

"She only wants the best for you, dear. Don't take it the harsh way... I have met this young man and he's quite a gentleman. And only the best for my lovely daughter, right?" Y/n rolled her eyes and giggled.

"Sure. But I still don't like these stupid arrangements. It's an old and stupid tradition." Lucifer snickered

"Maybe you're right. But give this young man a chance and then if you end up not liking him. Then fine. I talk to Lilith and you can find whoever you want to marry."

"Dad! I'm 17," Y/n yelled as the two started to walk over to Lilith.

"A wonderful age to marry someone." Y/n rolled her eyes at her father and groaned in frustration, "Stupid old man."

Lucifer turned back to his daughter "What was that, young lady?"

"Nothing, father," Y/n said with a sigh as the family entered the palace.

Y/n hid behind her parents as other royal families and overlords stared at them.
"Is that the firstborn?"
"She's beautiful."
"Why would you look at that." Y/n sank in her shoes at the whispers.

The family came to a stop and Y/n looked forward to seeing the Goetia family stand before them.

Y/n smiled when she saw Octavia and waved a little at her best friend. Octavia waved back as Stolas welcomed the Magne family.

☾ ☼ ☽

Octavia was having a conversation with Y/n in the corner of the room when Octavia glanced over at her brother to see him stare at Y/n. She smirked and grabbed a hold of Y/n's arm.

"H-Hey! V-Via, what are you—" Y/n slammed into a chest and looked up to see it was Ori. She quickly backed up and blushed shyly.

"Ori, this is Y/n. Y/n, this is my twin brother—"

"Uh, older twin brother." Via glared at him as they began to argue about who's the oldest.

"You're not the oldest!"

"Yes. I. Am."

"No, you're not."

"Grow up and get over it already."

"No!" Y/n held out her hands to try and tear them apart when she noticed Stolas walked between the two and looked down at Y/n.
She gulped at his height and curtsied.

"It's nice to meet you, sir." Stolas chuckled as he held a hand each on his daughter and son's shoulders.

"No need for that, Y/n dear. If you excuse me and my son for a moment." He said and dragged Ori some feet away.

Y/n goes back to talk with Octavia when suddenly Stella called her daughter over, which left Y/n by herself in the corner.

She sighed as she watched the others dance around. She swayed a little when she suddenly saw a hand being held out for her. She looked at it and then up at the person to see it was Ori. "Care to dance?" He smirked down, making Y/n blush a pink shade.

She nodded and took her hand in his.
Ori lead her towards the dance floor and held her close as they danced around like the others.

Y/n and Ori caught each other's gaze and stared for a long while.
Ori chose to break the tension and made small conversations that Y/n gladly and shyly responded to while giving him a smile that made Ori's heart melt.

He understood why his mother would want him to meet her. And he was thankful for that.

☾ ☼ ☽

The dance was over and Ori was showing Y/n around the palace. Y/n sure was shy but there was something with Ori that made her comfortable and safe.

Ori stopped by the balcony and lead Y/n out to see the beautiful red sky.
Y/n smiled band looked out at the horizon when she felt arms go around her waist. Catching her off the guard.

She turned so she faced Ori and he smiled down at her. She blushed and hid her face in his chest, making the owl/swan demon chuckle.

"Y/n..." he whispered and held up her chin so she looked at him. He tucked a small string of her hair behind her ear before leaning closer "Have I told you; you're very beautiful." Y/n blushed even more if it even was possible and smiled "I-I don't think you have..."

"Well now I have said it; you're every beautiful." He said and the two locked lips.

Y/n's arms shakily made their way around his neck and he held the back of her head and waist to pull her even closer to him.

The kiss was perfect.
The moment was perfect.
Y/n is perfect.

Ori mentally reminded himself to thank his parents and the Magne family for this perfect moment with Y/n.