Alastor x overlord reader (Pt. 3)

Requested by AllisonTart
Words: 967
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

You thought Y/n was safe now from all pain and sorrow? Well not quite.

She was currently standing in front of her friend, Angel Dust. Trying to protect him from her friends, Vox and Valentino.

"Leave him alone!"

"Or what sweet cheeks? You gonna get your precious Radio Demon?" Y/n growled at the moth demon. She turned her gaze to Vox who looked away, not wanting to get eye contact with his ex-/current crush.

He still loved her... he just didn't want to ruin anything. But this ruined their friendship even more, like arguing with Alastor wasn't enough, he just had to hurt one of Y/n's closest friends.

"Angel... run and get the others."

"But..."

"Just go!" Y/n yelled. The spider demon did as she said. And the moment the door closed.

Y/n let out a sigh and glared up at Valentino that grabbed her face.

He laughed low and evil as he forced her to look at him, "Now... what are we gonna do with you?" She spits in his face, causing him to drop her and wipe it away from his face.

He growled, "You bitch!" He yelled and kicked Y/n, hard. She hugged herself tightly in pure panic and fear. 'Please... stay alive.' (A/N: Hamilton fans, it's your turn to shine lol)

☾ ☼ ☽

Alastor was taking a walk through Hell when he saw Angel run for his life. He tilted his head "Angel?"

"Alastor! Thank Lucifer—!"

"Slow down, Angel. What's this about?"

"Y/n! She... Valentino... Vox..." Angel said as he tried to catch his breath and not to let any tears out. But Alastor didn't need to hear anymore as he took off as quickly to the Porn studio where he assumed the bastards were with his beloved Y/n.

☾ ☼ ☽

Valentino chuckled darkly as he watched his masterpiece. Ripped clothes and a whimpering girl hugged her stomach in protection.

Vox was sitting a bit away on a couch, closed eyes as he couldn't take to see the girl he loved hurt in multiple ways by Valentino.

The door then burst open and Alastor stepped in "Ah! Your radio freak has come to save you, sweet cheeks. It's too late, Alastor." Valentino chuckled and Alastor's eyes went widened at the sight of his woman. He gritted his teeth, still holding his smile. "You... You bAStarD!" Alastor said in his demonic radio static voice.

The moth rolled his eyes "Bring it on, toots."

☾I'm not good with fighting scenes☽

Valentino was laying on the ground, trying to get up again and get the last hit on Alastor when Vox stepped on his back. Causing the man to fall back to the floor "Vox? Get off of me." Val growled but Vox didn't budge.

"It's enough, Val." He said and the two looked over at Alastor who cradled Y/n in his arms.

"Y/n please... tell me you're alive..." Alastor whispered and held her close to his chest. Y/n slowly moved her hands from her stomach to his hand and Alastair brought it to his mouth and kissed the back of it. She smiled and he lifts up her chin. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah... but I don't know about the mini us..." Alastor looked confused but then his eyes went widened at the realization. "You're..." She smiled "I'm pregnant." She said.

Alastor and Y/n smiled before she began to cough and held her hand over her mouth to feel a warm liquid... blood.

Her eyes went wide and she held her 5 months big stomach to feel the kicks immediately stop. Her eyes filled with tears and Alastor held her close to his chest again as she sobbed into his arms.

Alastor glared over toward Vox and Valentino who glared back at him. "Vox, Valentino..." Alastor's stood up. Ignoring Y/n who tried and tell him it was enough with fighting.

He walked over to the two overlords and kicked Vox where the sun doesn't reach and then kicks Valentino right into the face so he went unconscious. "This is all your fault!"

Vox looked up to see Alastor had tears streaming down his cheeks. His eyes went widened. It was something you rarely saw. The radio demon himself was actually crying.

Vox's eyes softened and he sighed as he still held his part in pain. "I'm extremely sorry for all pain I have caused you both... I'm very sorry for your loss and I'm very sorry I didn't stop Valentino before it was too late. But even I can't get a stop on him when he... does these kinds of things..." Alastor snapped again and held his foot close to Vox's face. "Any last words?" He growled and Y/n's eyes went widen

"Alastor! Snap out of it!" She yelled but it was too late. Vox has turned to you and mouthed "I love you, sorry." Before his screen turned into a million pieces.

Y/n looked down and cried silently as Alastor snapped out of his angry state.
He breathed heavily, not knowing really what took over him. He walked over to Y/n who was softly crying and hugged her close.

She hugged him tightly around the neck, "Why?"

"I'm sorry, love."

"Why does this have to happen?" Y/n cried in a whisper and Alastor parted a little so he could see her face. He cupped her cheek and she leaned into his touch

"Darling, it all will be okay. I will be alright, you will be alright, we will be alright... so please smile again..." Y/n looked at him and leaned in. Alastor did the same and their lips meet in the middle.

They parted and Y/n smiled softly up at him
"I love you, you radio-nerd." Alastor chuckled and leaned his forehead against hers and laid a hand on her stomach. "I love you too, darling."