Fabian x shy reader

Requested by @Azarath_Playz

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Y/n, come on out," Kayla said while knocking on her older sister's bedroom door. "No! I'm not going!"

"You need to meet more people! You can't stay in all day and just choose to not interact with people."

"Y-Yes I can! I'm not as outgoing as you!" Kayla sighed and looked over at her boyfriend, Zill, and her friends, Jack, Spam, and Vanexa.

She shrugged and Zill walked over. He knocked on the door and opened it to see Y/n curled up under her blanket. He and Kayla chuckled as she poked out her head from under the blanket.

"Rise and shine, N/n! Time for the beach!" Zill yelled and picked the girl up as he flew up in the air. She whimpered and glared up at the young male, giving him the signals to let her down.

He snickered and sat her onto her feet. She brushed her off some dust and looked at her sister who gave her the puppy eyes.

"Oooh, fine." Kayla hugged her older sister who pouted but hugged back lightly.

"Geez, what am I ever gonna do with you." Y/n rolled her eyes and Kayla giggled.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n hugged her arms as they all arrived at the beach. Y/n looked around to see JayJay and her friends in the water. Jack and Zill were behind bothered by Ruben from their school and Kayla were with her other friends. Y/n sighed and sat back down in the soft sand.
She was at a beach filled with teens and adults in their early 20s.

Some moments passed when Y/n suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped in surprise and looked up to see a red fox she knew as her sister's professor by the name of Fabian.

Y/n is around the same age as him. They went to the same high school and she remembered him as the big flirt when they were teens.
Which looked to have stayed.

She blushed and looked down as he had his usual smirk. "Why aren't you with your sister, Y/n?" He asked and sat beside her. His long tail wrapped around the place they were sitting.

"N-Not good with... socializing. And I don't really want to bother Kayla with my... problems" She whispered and he chuckled.

"Well, I was just leaving off my daughter." Y/n looked at him "Clarissa?"

"Yeah. She's just as shy as you were all those years ago... maybe she's even shyer." Fabian joked and Y/n looked down. Her ears leaned against her head.

Fabian noticed and his ear went down in confusion. "Y/n? Did I say something wrong?" Y/n shook her head. Fabian looked to be in thought for a moment before he smirked and used his paw to make the woman look up at him "Maybe this will help your mood then." He smirked and leaned down. Their lips were about to meet when Y/n shoved him off. "Jerk!" Y/n stood up and started to walk away.

She knew what it felt like to be used. She promised herself to never fall in love again after watching Fabian fall in love with someone else all those years ago.

"Y/n!" Fabian called but she didn't stop walking. He caught up with her and looked at her to see she had a tear-stained face.

He grabbed her arm and made her face him. "Y/n. I'm sorry okay? Whatever I did or said to make you react like that I'm sorry." Y/n looked down. Not wanting to see him in the eyes. "Let go."

"No. Not until you tell me you're fine." His grasp on her arm became tighter "I-I'm fine—"

"And mean it." Y/n sighed and looked up at him nervously as new tears threatened to fall.

"I... I have loved you since high school. You always seem to flirt with me but I knew it was your flaw. I didn't think you returned my feelings and only made fun of me. And seeing you with W/n (Woman's name)
(A/N: Clarissa's mother is unknown so just take a random name) hurt... I-I promised me to never fall in love again b-but I never got over the feelings I already had for you. A-And seeing you now with that same stupid handsome smirk of yours hurt me even more! I know you're j-just flirting because you think it's fun to tease others... Who would ever like a shy and stupid kangaroo, like me anyway?" Y/n looked down as she began to let out small sobs.

Fabian looked at her and smiled "Oh Y/n." He said and caressed her face. He moved closer "You thought I flirted with your out of pity? I would never do that. I may be a flirt but I'm not heartless. Why I flirted with you in high school was because I had a thing for you. I was hoping you would show some feelings in return but you never did... so I gave up and my parents forced me into an arranged marriage with W/n... I'm... very sorry, Y/n and... I hope we can start over." He said and held out his arms.

Y/n cried even more but this time, it was not out of sadness or hurt. It was out of happiness and relief. She has hidden her feelings for years and was now able to show her affection to the fox she loved so much. Y/n walked into his arms and hugged him close. She hid her face in his fluffy chest, making the male chuckle.

He used his paw to make her look up at him. He smirked like usual and leaned closer. The two closed their eyes and their lips meet halfway.

Fabian caressed her face as she hugged him around the waist. The two adults soon parted by the lack of oxygen and the feeling of someone watching them.

Y/n looked behind Fabian to see her sister and friends together with Fabian's daughter, Clarissa. They all were smiling and smirking at the two adults.

Y/n blushed a dark red and hid her face in Fabian's fur as he laughed. He held her face up and gave her a fast kiss to the lips, "You're adorable sweet cheeks."