Angel Dust x angel fem!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Charlie were currently in the kitchen, helping Alastor to make his mother's Jambalaya when she heard her cellphone, she picked it up from her pocket, it's her mother, Lilith.

"Alastor, I'll be right back, I need to take this,"

Alastor looked up from the jambalaya and towards Charlie, "Sure, Charlie dear!" Charlie walked out of the kitchen so she were now standing in the lobby and answered her mother's call. "Hi mom,"

"Hi Charlie, are you busy today?"

"No, not really, it's... same as usual,"

"Splendid, I have a guest over and wondered if she could stay at the hotel for awhile? All our rooms are occupied with your father's overlord friends," Charlie chuckled and said, "Sure, they're always welcomed here at the Happy Hotel!" Lilith snickered, "I'll send a limo to take her there now," Charlie heard Lilith snap her fingers and she assumed it was for a butler, maid, or the driver. "Sure, I'll fix her a room," "Thank you, sweetheart," Lilith said and hanged up. Charlie looked at the phone for a second before she walked over to her desk and grabbed a megaphone, "Everybody! Meeting in the lobby!" Charlie chuckled and put the megaphone back down, happy Alastor bought it for her. Some minutes later, everyone had arrived in the lobby.

"What's your deal? It's 8am, can't a spider get his beauty sleep?" Angel said and yawned. Alastor, Husk, and Vaggie rolled their eyes while Jiffyu just looked at Charlie, waiting for her to continue.

"Today, we're gonna have a special guest. She's a guest of my mother but my dad will have a kind of meeting with other overlords that he is close with so she doesn't have anywhere to stay, so she'll be staying here,"

"What's her name?" Vaggie asked and Charlie shrugged, "I don't know, mother never told me. But what I do know is that she'll be arriving sooner or later,"

Just as Charlie finished her sentence. A car horn were heard from outside and everyone walked over to the door and opened to see a beautiful angel step out of the limo.

Husk looked the woman up and down, he seemed to know her from somewhere...

The woman turned from the driver she had thanked and looked at them all. They all were surprised by her beauty. She smiled at them. "Hi, you must be Charlie. Lilith have talked so much about you," "Hi, it's so nice to meet you. Um... may I ask for your name?" Charlie said and the woman smiled and snickered, "The name is Y/n," Charlie smiled "Then Y/n, let me introduce you to everyone," she said and held a hand towards the radio demon, "Alastor," "It's nice to meet you, dear," Y/n smiled, "Angel Dust,"

"I have a feeling we're gonna get along well, toots," Y/n chuckled and looked down at her feet to see a smaller demon, "Hi! I'm Niffty! It's nice to meet you," Y/n smiled and petted her head. "It's nice to meet you too, Niffty," Y/n then looked up from Niffty and towards Charlie who were holding an arm around a moth demon, "And this is Vaggie, my girlfriend," Vaggie held out an hand for Y/n to shake and she did, "Nice to meet you, Y/n," "Likewise,"

Charlie looked around and then saw the person she looked for standing behind Angel and Alastor.

"Ah, Husk! There you are!" Y/n's head snapped up by the name and looked at the demon that Charlie dragged out from behind the spider and radio demons.

"Come on, say hi!" Charlie said and turned to Y/n, "Y/n, this is Husk. He might be grumpy but he has a heart," "...somewhere," Vaggie mumbled and Husk locked eyes with Y/n who seemed to form tears in her eyes as she covered her mouth with both her hands.

Husk huffed and held out his arms, she quickly ran over and hugged him tightly.
Everyone were confused by this but they just watched, waiting for what they were gonna say. "I've missed you so much," Y/n whispered and they parted from the hug, "And I've missed you, my dear daughter," Husk said and everyone's eyes widened. "WHAT?!" Husk frowned at them all. "What's so surprising?!"

"I mean, don't take this the wrong way, Husky but... we didn't think you would ever-I mean..." Angel said but Vaggie rolled her eyes and interrupted the spider, "We never saw you as the figure of being a dad,"

Everyone turned to Y/n who were wiping away her tears. She chuckled a little and Husk smiled. "How's it been, Y/n?"

"Great... but I had my doubts on myself when you left,"

"What do you mean?" Charlie asked and Y/n sighed. "When I were alive and the military told me that... dad had passed... I didn't really know what to do and had my doubts if I was gonna make it... you all can guess what happened shortly after... because, well, I'm here," "What do you mean shortly after?" Husk asked and Y/n rubbed the back of her head. "Well, shortly after you passed I was kinda... found and killed, died at 25-years-old-But it's fine! I'm here now, live a wonderful life in Heaven... kind of... and now I get to see my father again. So it's all good,"

Vaggie looked over at Angel who had been keeping quiet for way too long so she looked up at him and noticed he were staring at Y/n. She huffed and nudged his shoulder. "Good luck with that one," Angel huffed and smirked. "Just wait and see, toots,"

☾ ☼ ☽

It's about dinner time and Y/n have been getting time of getting to know everyone a bit more, especially Angel who she seemed to have got most of her attention.

Husk wasn't so happy about it but after so many years, he have reunited with his daughter once again. And that's all that matters right now.