Collin x reader

Requested by @NabstablookSimp

~•~•~

Being a Cherub Angel was not always easy. Especially when Deerie was in the way. She always takes your work away from you and takes over things when you tried to protect the lives of humans.

You were now sitting in your bed, frustrated over another job that Deerie and her friends took over from you.

You suddenly heard a knock on your door and you groaned "Come in!" The door opened and in came your best friend, Collin. "H-Hi Y/n. I heard what happened..."

"Uh, great. Now everyone knows it's the fifth time this week Deerie took over my job." Collin sat beside you and rubbed circles on your back. "Collin... don't you wonder how Hell is like?"

"They all are selfish sinners." Y/n sighed and walked over to the window. Looking out at the happy people of Heaven. "I mean... Heaven is wonderful... But I wanna know what it's like in Hell. No rules, can fight without getting banned or get punished... You can be whoever you want to be. I would do anything to get there and see my family again."

Collin stood up and walked over, he grabbed your shoulders "Y/n! How can you say something like that? Heaven is not a place for negative thoughts or thoughts of breaking rules. You can be whoever you want here. You don't need to join those sinners to be who you want... And you... You can't just leave me." Collin looked down and you frowned a little.

You understood his frustration but you couldn't stand another day with Deerie or her friends. "I..." Y/n sighed but soon got an idea and cupped Collin's cheeks so he looked at her "Collin, why don't you come with me?"

"Wh-What?! Are you crazy?! I would never join them down there... I'm sorry, Y/n. But Heaven is my home... not that hellhole together with sinners like your family—." Collin quickly stopped and looked into Y/n's now watery eyes.

He panicked and wiped away your tears. "Leave..." Y/n whispered and Collin cupped her cheeks, "Y/n I didn't—"

"I said leave!" She yelled and threw a pillow at him. He jumped back from her and slowly walked to the door

"Y/n, please, I didn't mean—"

"I said; Leave! I don't wanna see your fu—Uh! Just leave me alone..." she growled and looked back at the window, back towards a now sad Collin. "I'm sorry, Y/n." He whispered before walking out, closing the door behind him.

Y/n let out a sigh and sat back down on her bed. Head in her hands "I miss you."

~•~

Y/n stared at Deerie in both shock and disbelief "So let me get this straight. Collin, Cletus, and Keenie... killed Lyle Lipton."

"Yeah."

"By accident."

"Yeah."

"And they're not allowed in Heaven again?"

"Yeah." Y/n groaned and rubbed her temple where she then got an idea and smirked.

"Deerie... what are the rules to get banished from Heaven?" Deerie blinked and then looked at her block.

"Yeeeah, well, you, either way, have to kill a human or swear or—"

"Alright, I get it. So if I say fuck. What can you do then?" I asked while smirking. She and our other co-workers gasped and backed away from me

"Y/n! Don't say that word!" Beau said

"You'll get banished!" Rachel said and Y/n rolled her eyes, "Uh! Can't you tell idiots? That's my point! So, now, Deerie. I have something to tell you."

Y/n walked closer to Deerie and took a deep breath, "You're a disgusting deer that stinks of semen! No one likes you, and your so-called friends are only around you because they don't any time get banished from this shit-hole called Heaven." Deerie and the others looked at you shocked, not knowing you had that rough words within you. Deerie glared down at your smirking face "What? Did I push a nerve?"

"You're a great full piece of— fantasy. But I have to do my job and send you to Father himself." She said and clapped her hooves together and two guards came and escorted me to see everyone's so-called Father.

~•~

I smirked and waved at the guards before jumping down the hole that leads to Hell. "Woohoo!" I yelled and smiled but then I felt a slight burning feeling in my hand wings. I groaned in slight pain and I landed on the ground. I looked behind me to see my wings turning color and shape. They changed from white, beautiful, and a fluffy shape to grey and a kind of scarier shape.

Footsteps were heard and they stopped in front of her. She looked up to see it was King of Hell, the first Fallen Angel, Lucifer. His smile never left his face as he helped her up.

"My, what do we have here?" You shook to hair away from your face and looked up at him.

"Why isn't it Y/n L/n. Didn't think you would join your family down here." He said and held her waist so she stood up properly.

"Lucifer... have someone named Collin arrived here?" Lucifer seems to think a bit before shaking his head.

"I'm sorry, dear. But he hasn't arrived here. I'm afraid he's still in the living world." "How do you—" he held a finger over her lips to shut her up.

"I know everything, darling."

~•~

Lucifer shows Y/n a portal to the living world. They both peeked out of the petal to see the three idiots on a park bench. Their glow is gone and their wings bearable lifting them.

"Collin!" Y/n called and he turned towards the portal. He smiled brightly and ran over to her. He shoved himself onto her, making them fall back through the portal.

Y/n hugged back to feel his grip get tighter around me. I looked at his wings to see them changing color and shape just like mine did. Keenie and Cletus came through the portal as well and fell to the ground, groaning in pain through the process of their wings changing.

Lucifer greeted the three to hell and all I could say. Cletus and Keenie weren't happy. Collin on the other hand... he wasn't caring if he was in Hell or Heaven.

After the fight you two had. He regretted what he said and had a lo~ng mentally conversation with himself... and finally... after a long time, he got to the conclusion that as long as he's by your side and you're by his, he could never be happier.

Collin turned to you and hugged you "I'm sorry for... everything." You smiled and hugged back. "It's okay, I understand you were frustrated... And one more thing..." you let go of the hug and looked up into his eyes

"W-What?" His cheeks turned pink as you leaned closer. He closed his eyes and was ready for your lips to meet his but the pressure on his lips never came. Instead, he felt a feeling on his forehead, making him open his eyes to see a smiling Y/n.

"I love you" she whispered and he blushed more "I-I love you too." He said and kiss your cheek nervously.

Lucifer, Cletus, and Keenie watched them with smiles but Cletus and Keenie's smiles faded when Lucifer smirked down at them.

They backed away and quickly ran all they could to get away from Lucifer that chuckled and went onto his palace again, leaving Y/n and Collin to spend time by themselves.