Valentino + daughter!reader

Requested by @Ghostlycaryler123

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n walked slowly away from school ground, leaving the university behind when she suddenly felt someone tap her shoulder. She turned to see it was one of her classmates and friends, F/n (Friend's name). He is Y/n's closest friend and the only one who knows who her father is.

"Hey, Y/n. Wanna hang with me to grab a drink?"

"I can't, I have to pick up B/n (brother's name) from school,"

"Come on, you always say the ale thing," "And every time it's true, come with me if you think I only tell you this to skip hanging out with you because I don't," F/n sighed, "No need, I trust you and I know how hard it is at home for you," he said and Y/n smiled, "Thank you..." Y/n trailed off and her smile faded as she noticed something behind F/n.

"Y/n?" F/n asked and turned to where she was looking to see none other than Valentino standing outside his limousine with the famous Porn star, Angel Dust. Valentino grabbed Angel's face and forced the spider to kiss him.

F/n turned back to Y/n who was looking down at the ground, hair covering her eyes. "Come on, I follow you and B/n home," he said and lead her away from her father and his employee.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Big sis! F/n!" The 8-year-old said happily and ran up to hug the two 19-year-olds. "Ready to go, B/n?" Y/n asked and ruffled his hair, "Yes! Oh, and I have something for you!" B/n handed Y/n a folded paper and Y/n was about to open it when B/n stopped her.

"No! Wait till we get home!" Y/n and F/n chuckled and Y/n nodded. "He really loves you," F/n said and Y/n smiled. "I know... and I love him, he's the only real family I got left because our so called father doesn't give a shit about us..." Y/n looked down, F/n hugged her shoulders when B/n walked over and hugged Y/n's legs. "Big sis? Why you sad?" Y/n smiled and ruffled his hair once again, "No need to worry, B/n. Let's just get home,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was serving a meal to her brother and friend while B/n was talking about what happened in school. "—You did what?" Y/n asked and looked at her brother who happily ate his meal, "For my science project, I made a small mini volcano, I didn't tell you about the project because I wanted to surprise you with showing this," B/n held up his phone and showed his sister and her friend.

It was a video of his mini volcano exploding with red paint, causing the whole room to get covered of paint. Y/n smiled proudly, "That's amazing, B/n. You really are talented," B/n smiled and went back to eat his meal.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Okay... time for bed litlte guy," for a 8-year-old, B/n was a really baby. He loved when Y/n held him in her arms and humming a small lullaby as he fell asleep, he couldn't sleep without it.

F/n was making dishes when he heard the front door open. He peeked into the hallway to see it was Valentino.
F/n frowned and quickly made his way up the stairs to hear the soft humming of Y/n.
The 16-year-old looked into the room and smiled when he saw Y/n sitting in the bed, B/n hugging her close in his sleep. Y/n looked over at F/n "Your dad is here," she shopped humming and frowned. She slowly removed B/n's arms around her and covered his body with the covers when something fell out of her pocket, it was the folded paper B/n had handed her.

She picked it up and unfolded it to see a drawing of her and B/n standing beside each other, smiling happily. Over them was a text that said, "You're the best sister ever, I love you," Y/n covered her mouth and smiled as small tears fell from her eyes. F/n noticed he drawing and smiled when he saw that in the corner of the eye, Valentino was coming closer. "Y/n," F/n said and Y/n quickly wiped away the tears from her eyes before stepping out of the room and closing the door.

Valentino stopped in front of his daughter and she glared up at him, "What a surprise, what are you doing here, Valentino," the man frowned at the fact she didn't call him dad.

"I'm your dad, don't call me by my name, young lady,"

"You're my dad? Well, I didn't know that,"

"What, are you stupid or something?"

"Yes, I'm stupid, stupid enough to even let you meet me,"

"I'm not here to see you, I'm here to see B/n," Valentino was about to open the door to B/n's bedroom but Y/n slapped his hand away, "You're not taking another move closer into this room, B/n is happy and I'm not letting you destroy it by showing up at random times, he barely knows who you are because you left us for your work when he was a baby! Mom took suicide because of you and left me to take care of him! He's everything I have and I'm everything he has, you left the picture years ago and can't just walk back here, think nothing is wrong!"

"I'm B/n's father, I have the rights to talk to him—"

"Have you forgot something? You're my dad too! But you never cared! I was class president through the time of junior high and high school, B/n is very talented and made something explode for his science project! But you weren't there to see it all, because you cared more of money and lust... more than your own family..." Tears was now streaming down Y/n's cheeks, "As a kid... I waited and waited for you to walk through that door and finally pay some fucking attention to me and B/n, but that never happened... And after 19 years... I'm still waiting, and I think a part of me will always be waiting..."

Under Y/n's angry rambling, B/n's bedroom door opened and out came B/n, he stood before Y/n by her legs and hugged her.

Valentino and the two 19-year-olds looked down at him, "Hi "dad"... I did it without you," this all broke Valentino's heart, seeing both his kids stand in front of him, seeing his life pass through his eyes, he missed it all.

"I... know I made a mistake... and I regret it dearly... Why I came here tonight is because I wanted to spend some time with B/n because... I may not fix things with you, Y/n... But I've still time with B/n, he's still a kid and... I can maybe start to fix things through him,"

Y/n held B/n closer to her, "It's up to B/n if he wants to spend time with you or not, I can't say no to things he wants, so if he wants to spend time with you then fine. As long as he doesn't get hurt, then I'm fine with it..."

"Thank you, Y/n—"

"Wait, I'm not done... You have to remember, that this doesn't last long, and it never comes back," Y/n said and held the top of B/n's head.

"He grows up fast... and I would rather having him not knowing who you are than you spending time with him and then just leave again like you did with me... so you better not break his heart if you ever wants to see him again,"