Alastor x overlord fem!reader (Pt.2)

Requested by AllisonTart
Words: 456
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Alastor gasped as he woke up. He sat up and looked around to try and see anything that could count as a threat.

When he saw he was in his room. He sighed and looked down at his arms. The flashbacks from the nightmare hunted him as the feeling of Y/n's limp body in his arms hunted him even more.

He cursed under his breath as he began to make ready to see you. It was really early in the morning but he wants to make sure you were alright.

☾ ☼ ☽

Alastor searched the hotel to try and find you when he noticed the door to the library was slightly open.

He pushed the door open to find you by one of the bookshelves, looking for a book to read.

He sighed in relief and used his shadow to sneak up behind her and wrap his arms around her. She jumped at the sudden touch and glanced behind her to see it was Alastor. She calmed down and leaned back against his chest.

Her hand moved to hold his. She noticed them shaking and she turned so she was facing the man. "Are you alright, love?" Alastor looked down at her. The flashbacks of her lifeless face hunted the back of his mind and he hugged her close.

Y/n accepted it and hugged back. Getting more worried about every move he made. She then reminded herself that Alastor has been doing this from time to time and she slightly parted firm the hug "Let me guess. You had a nightmare again?" Alastor looked down "The same dream?" Alastor tightened his grasp on her and she took that as a yes.

"Oh, Alastor..." Y/n cupped his cheeks so he like sat her "I won't leave you. Not in a long shot. Nothing will happen to me and I will never leave. You know why? Because I know you will protect me at all costs. I love you with all my heart." Alastor smiled down at her as she rubbed his cheek. He leaned against her touch and held his hand over hers.

"Please darling... let me hear your singing voice." Y/n smiled and lead Alastor to one of the couches. She sat down and he laid down. His head in her lap. She began to play with his soft hair and closed her eyes to let out her voice.

Alastor looked up at her. Admiring her beauty as she was smiling down at him. He began to sing together with her and dragged her down until their lips met. "I love you, darling."

Y/n smiled and kissed his lips once again
"I love you, too."