Husk x reader

Requested: @AnimeGirl4life93 & Gin_B0
Words: 356
Edited: 3rd January 2023

 •──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was sitting by the bar beside Angel who had his back towards Husk when he speaks up to the bartender, "Must be hard not being able to laugh," Y/n glanced at him with a "wtf" look.

"I do have a sense of humor, you know." Angel glanced back at him and scoffed,  "I've never heard you laugh before."

Husk smirked, "I've never heard you say anything funny," Angel smirked and scoffed once again, acting like he was mad, and walked off.

Y/n blinked, confused about what just happened when Alastor walked over. He had stood in the shadows, watching the spider and cat.

Y/n knew what he was gonna ask and held up a finger for him to shut. "I don't know. Don't ask me." Alastor chuckled at his cousin and looked at Husk, "Take care of them for me while I'm gone."

"I don't need someone to watch me, I'm an adult." Y/n protested and Alastor laughed as he walked out of the hotel. 

Y/n rolled their eyes, "Husk..." He hummed in response "Another drink," The cat sinner arched an eyebrow, "It's your tenth today, you have had enough."

"No, I'm not passed out yet," He sighed and handed Y/n the whole bottle. 

"Rough day at work?" Y/n let out a sigh "Yeah." 

Husk watched their movements and sighed, "You know... you don't need that guy. You could always work here. I mean, the pay is okay, I guess and it's not as fancy but... you don't have to be his toy anymore..."

Y/n stared at Husk and huffed while sadly smiling down at the glass in their hand, "It's not that easy, Husk... Once you agree to the contract... you're stuck in his melody."

Y/n sighed as they stood up and walked towards the stairs. Husk walked after them and grabbed their hand, "Hey. I may not know how to comfort people... But I know when they need someone to talk to," He said

Y/n smiled sadly at him "Thanks Husk... For everything," Husk returned a rare smile and ruffled their hair, "You're welcome, kid."