Hazbin hotel + tiny human!reader Pt.2

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Lucifer has called Charlie for a meeting and had asked to take the others with her. So Charlie, Vaggie, Niffty, and Angel have left the hotel, which left Husk and Alastor to care for Y/n.

Husk was behind the bar like always and even if he never shows his emotions or any other expression than a frown, he was happy to spend some time with you.

Alastor liked to have you around so he liked to have Y/n here now at the hotel when everyone's out.

☾ ☼ ☽

Alastor was currently in the bathroom. Giving Huks some time to actually hold Y/n in his hand and adoring her. One of his claws petted her soft skin and soft h/l h/c hair.

Just when Husk moved his finger from her hair, she took a hold of the finger and smiled up at him, pressing her cheek to his finger made her cheek push up, which was cute as heck for Husk who began to purr by the small affection.

Y/n and Husk then heard the door open, but none of them needed to look over to know it was Alastor. Alastor smirked at the other sinner and chuckled when Husk held up a claw towards him. "You tell anyone, and I'll prove that you can die twice." He said and continued to pet the tiny human. Alastor nodded but still had a smirk on his lips "I promise Husker."

☾ ☼ ☽

Time passed and everyone is still away. Husk was standing on the highest balcony of the hotel and looked down at Y/n who was in his hands. "Ready?" Y/n looked up at him and nodded in agreement.

Husk let out a sigh and takes off with his wings as they flew over the city. Y/n smiled brightly and took in the warm feeling of the wind on her face. The view was incredible and it surprised Y/n that Husk barely flies, if she had wings, she would have stayed up in the air for as long as she could.

After a short time, Husk landed and Y/n clapped her hands in pure happiness.
Some feet away stood a TV overlord who noticed the tiny human. He smirked and decided to strike soon.

Y/n hugged Husk's finger when she soon noticed a silhouette behind Husk. "Husk! Look out!" She yelled, but it was too late. Husk got wrapped in some sort of wire and the figure grabbed Y/n as she tried to flee from his grasp.

She yelled after Husk as she got taken away. "Don't worry, babe." Y/n turned to the Tv headed overlord. His blue sharp fingers and his smiling face send fear through Y/n's veins and now she was just scared to move, so all she could do right now was to sit still in his hand halt hat could crush you any time.

☾ ☼ ☽

The overlord walked into the Porn studio with Y/n still in his hand, he walks into a room and puts her down on his office desk. Y/n stood there, in the middle of his desk while hugging herself and listening to the man talks to someone on the phone.

When he hanged up, he took a seat on his chair and held a finger out for her, she got scared and backed away. The man frowned a bit "I'm Vox, you?" "Y-Y/n." She said in a whisper but barely so Vox could hear.

That's when another man walked through and he looked pissed "Voxy, what's the fuss on the phone about-" he then noticed the tiny human and looked at Vox. "Who's this?"

"Y/n found her with that grumpy cat."

"Hm, so Angel-cakes little boyfriend was having this little cutie, eh? Well... she looks... very interesting." The man said and crouch down to see her closer.

She backed up against Vox's band and Val chuckled "Looks like you two have a bond already, Voxy." Vox rolled his eyes and Val grabbed Y/n In his hand. She squealed in surprise by the sudden move and stared at the man before her in fear.

The overlord of lust and depravity walked you out of Vox's office and went to his own where he send you flying into a small cage.

"You're gonna be interesting to test new things on my little-" *BOOM*

Valentino went flying as an explosion was heard and he smashed against the wall, hitting the back of his head which started to instantly bleed.

"Thanks for the help dear."

"Anytime, all Angel's friends are my friends."

Y/n looked over at the door where she heard voices, one of them being familiar. That's when she noticed them through the smoke from the bomb, "Alastor!" Y/n yelled and Alastor walked quickly up to you where he used his magic to open the lock.

He holds him when in the cage for you to climb on and that's what you did. Y/n grabbed his thumb tightly, scared of being left with the VVV overlords.

Alastor sends a last glare at Valentino before he left with you in his hand and Cherry Bomb behind him.

☾ ☼ ☽

Cherry had taken another way while Alastor and Y/n walked into the hotel to see everyone was back, they all looked worried as they ran over.

"Y/n! You alright?" Vaggie questioned

"Where were you?" Angel Dust asked

"Are you hurt? Charlie asked as well when Y/n didn't answer any of their questions.
Y/n giggled and told them what happened.
"-And that's when Alastor came and saved me." "Yes, and from now on, we should be more careful when we're taking care of her." Everyone agreed and Angel took her away from Alastor. She nuzzled into his slightly furry and warm hand as he walked over to Husk who was by the bar. He noticed you and his tail began to wiggle but he did his best to not show his happiness or excitement that you're safe and sound.

Y/n is now back and everyone's happy.
Now it's just to hold her away from all kinds of danger that can overcome.
But that will not happen in a lo~ng time.

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss one-shots [Currently Editing]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें