Blitzø x royal fem human!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"UGH! The FUCK is wrong with HER!!?" Blitzø yelled in frustration as his target had dodged all his shots.
The target today is a royal princess who goes by the name Y/n L/n. Her father rules over C/n (Country's name) and apparently. Someone wants this young lady dead.

Millie, Moxxie, and Loona were staring at the man. "Sir, if you don't calm down, she might-" "I don't fucking what she does. All I want is to kill our target and go back home," he groaned and turned to look into the room again but instead to be meet by Y/n staring at them.
She opened the window and felt the cold wind blow into the room.

"Please Blitzø, are you trying to kill me again? You want me in Hell with you that bad?" She teased and held a finger under his chin to make him look up at her.

He frowned and yanked his head away, "Fuck off, I just want the money to kill you," Y/n rolled her eyes, he knew she was immortal so she didn't see the point in to try.

With a smile and then turned to Loona. It was not the first time Blitzø and the crew have tried to kill her so she knew these four creatures quite well.

"How are you today, Loona?"

"I'm good, but he isn't," She turned to Blitzø who held a gun at her head. He chuckled, "Shack mate, bitch-What-Ugh." In a quick movement, Y/n had slapped his hand away and grabbed him to flip him onto the ground, so he was laying on his back. "You ready to give up and give in?" Blitzø glared, "Never, I will find a way to kill you," Y/n chuckled and stood up and made her way over to the desk. "Whatever you say, sweetheart,"

"Sir, she's a immortal and her parents are witches, I don't think you even can kill her unless-"

"Shut up, Moxxie!" Everyone sweat dropped and Y/n sat down beside Loona. "Well, not gonna lie... I would give up all this to live a simpel life in Hell like you guys,"

"Why is that? Your royalty, can't you do whatever you want?" "It's not like that, Mills. As a royal, you have rules to follow. And since my birthday is coming up, I'm not sure if I'm able to hold those rules in tact,"

"Why is that?" Moxxie asked and Y/n looked at them all, "My grandmother, she have convinced my father to arrange a big party for me to meet my... future husband..."

"What?" Loona asked and Y/n looked at them. "As a princess, you don't get to choose who you love... Some kings and queens arrange a party for the princess to meet some other royals and then choose who they like the most but here... My father and grandmother have chosen who I shall marry... I just wish I actually could die..."

Millie, Moxxie, and Loona hugged and comforted the woman with Blitzø staring at her. He didn't knew she struggled so much.

☾ ☼ ☽

"I don't wanna marry some arrogant prince! I wanna choose my own love!"

"Sip it! When Prince M/n (Male's name) goes down to take your hand. Say yes, if not. You're no longer a part of this family and your father will take your powers," Y/n looked at her father, "Mother, aren't you going a little-"

"I'm doing what's right for your daughter. Just like I did with you, we have pushed on the subject for 3 years now, she's 20-year-old and unmarried for goodness sake,"

She turned to Y/n. "Don't disappoint us and don't put shame on our name," she said before walking out of the room.
Y/n turned to her father and cried into his chest. "Father, I don't want to marry him. He's just a stranger to me!"

"I know sweetheart... But your grandmother is right. You're 20-years-old now, it's time for you to marry someone," "But I already love someone! Why can't I-"

"You're marrying prince M/n, and that's final, young lady," he said in a more angry tone before he walked out. "The guests are waiting, get ready and join us," he said and closed the door.

Y/n tried to hold in her tears and wiped away those who fell out. So this is it...

☾ ☼ ☽

"Ladies and gentlemen, princess Y/n!" they introduced and Y/n walked down the stairs to see a prince walk over to the stairs, she assumed it was M/n.
He was smirking as he looked her up and down.

"She's beautiful,"
"Gorgeous,"
"Stunning,"

Y/n mentally frowned at the compliments that was only about her looks. She sighed and curtsey at M/n. "Princess Y/n, I'm-" "Prince M/n. I'm familiar," she said and looked away. M/n huffed and grabbed her hand and brought it to his lips and kissed the back of it, Y/n yanked it back.

"You're very beautiful..." he said while looking her up and down. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Yeah... I hear that a lot,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Time passes and Y/n became more and more disgusted by M/n the more time that went by.
It was the end of the night and all evening, Y/n have only heard M/n comment her looks. She hated it, she hated him.

Suddenly, Y/n's father walked over together with M/n's mother. "So? Are you satisfied?" M/n smiled, "Yes, absolutely mother. Arrange the marriage!" He said and music started to play. Everyone cheered until; "WAIT!" Y/n yelled

The music stopped and the guests went silent.
M/n turned to Y/n, "What? You're all I ever wanted, you're beautiful,"

"Thank you, but what else?"

"What else?"

"It's beauty all that matters to you?" Y/n asked, she could hear her father and grandmother clear their throats. She glared over at them.
"M/n..." his mother said and he turned to her. "What else?"

"I...um... What else... is there?" Y/n glared at him and held up her hand. Everyone looked at her. Waiting for what she was gonna say but what they weren't ready for... was her slapping the prince right across the face. Everyone gasped and M/n held his cheek.

"You asshole, you think I wanted to marry you from the beginning? Ha! Life is not like you always want it to be, honey" she said, her voice sarcastic at the nickname.

The doors to the palace suddenly burst open to reveal Y/n's familiar friends. The guards quickly blocked their way and everyone panicked and ran away. M/n grabbed Y/n's arm and ran away. "Hey! Let go of me!" "Shut up and get out of here!" Y/n turned to her friends and yelled "BLITZØ!" at the top of her lungs. His head yanked over towards her and saw her being dragged away by M/n. He ran up and came from behind M/n as he held the gun to the prince's head. "See ya in hell, bitch," *BANG*

Blitzø suddenly picked Y/n up in his arms in bridal style and he smirked down at her. "Missed me?"

"Thought you never would have come,"

"Well how can I not when the woman I surprisingly love is being arranged to marry another man," Y/n giggled and kissed his cheek. "Ready to start a new life in Hell?" "That doesn't make since but yes, I can't wait to start over with someone I actually love," Y/n said while Blitzø sprinted over to the others, shooting some of the knights on the way.

"Well I'm happy you love me... because from now on, you're mine,"