Striker x cat demon reader

Requested by @soft_sasha
A/N: Hope this is close to what you wanted^^

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Fuck." Y/n whispered as she treated her wound while waiting for Lucifer to be done with his meeting.

Y/n is an assassin/hitman who works for Lucifer and was back from killing another target.

The door opened and out stepped one of Lucifer's butlers. "You can come in now, miss Y/n." He said and she rolled her eyes as she stood up and walked into the office to see an Imp demon standing in front of Lucifer.

"Ah, N/n! Meet Striker, he's a hitman like you, and will be your new partner." Striker smirked down at Y/n and held out his hand "I've heard good things about you, little kitty." He said and winked. Y/n rolled her eyes and looked at Lucifer "You called me for this?"

"Yes, any problem, Y/n?" He asked, eyes glowing red and Y/n sighed "No, sir."

"Good, then I have another target for you."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n gritted her teeth "I can't believe I'm doing this." She growled as she walked towards a mansion with Striker beside her.

He was in a suit and she was in a dress, and their arms were tangled together as they walked into the ballroom. "Just do what you get told, kitty."

"It's Y/n for you. Not kitty."

"Alright, Y/n~ Let's get this party started." He said and dragged the girl to the dance floor.

Y/n protested in his arms but he was too strong and pulled her to his chest where Y/n's hands were placed as Striker held her waist.

Y/n tried to push him away but he held her still and leaned close to her ear to whisper "We can catch the target better from here. Just go with this, kitten."

Y/n sighed and smirked up at him, "You're enjoying this, aren't you." He chuckled "I won't say I hated it." He said as his tail wrapped itself around her fluffy tail.

Y/n smirked up at him but her gaze then turned towards the top of the stairs to see her target.

The man was holding a cigarette and puffed some smoke into a maid's face.
Y/n tapped Strikers shoulder and he noticed the man as well and smirked

"And action." He mumbled and the two walked up the stairs. They approached the man "Ah, mister Miller. It's an honor to meet you."

"Who are you?"

"I'm sent by the king himself, he couldn't be here today so send me to discuss some business." Mr. Miller glanced at Y/n, looking her up and down

"And who's this?" He asked with a smirk. Striker held Y/n's hand and handed her hand to Mr. Miller's

"This is my lovely girlfriend," Y/n glared at Striker before smiling sweetly at Mr. Miller.

"It's so nice to meet you, Mr. Miller," The man brought her hand to his lips and kissed her knuckles. Y/n cringed but didn't show it "The pleasure's mine."

"I'm going to bring a drink, if you can stay here with Mr. Miller, I'll be back soon." Striker said and winked at Y/n who glared at him as he left.

Y/n looked at Mr. Miller and held his arm "Hey, Mr. Miller? What do you say about... us having a good time?" Y/n asked, as her hand slide up his chest.

The man smirked "What about your boyfriend? Won't get wonder where you're at?"

"He'll be busy. But this is a perfect time for ourselves...don't you think?" Mr. Miller smirked and held her waist "Follow me, baby girl, ~" he growled and he leads her towards a door. Y/n looked down the stairs to see Striker smirk at her. She glared and mouthed an 'I hate you.' Before disappearing into another room with Miller.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n laid on the bed as Mr. Miller kissed down her chest. "You're so fucking beautiful, baby girl~," he said and Y/n chuckled "I would say the same..." she suddenly held a gun at his head and he froze "If you weren't a deadman." She said and shoot him through the skull.

That's when Striker walked inside, smirking at the sight of the dead man on the floor.
"Good job, kitty~"

"Let's just get out of here." She sighed and the two walked out like nothing happened when they suddenly got stopped by a crowd of guards.

Y/n cursed under her breath as she and Striker had their backs against each other. Y/n pushed out her long claws while Striker took his gun out as he hissed his similar snake hiss.

"Get ready to be fucked!" Y/n said with a throaty growl. She speeds up towards her opponents and sliced their throats.

Striker smirked at the girl as he fought the opponents on his side "Damn that woman is hot." He mumbled and watched as she jumped up and landed onto a man's stomach. She held her foot over his private area, causing him to panic "Any last words?" She asked and the man glared up at her.

"Fucking bitch—AHHH!" The man screamed in pain when Y/n stepped with her heels onto his private area. She sighed and flipped back her fur that was over her eyes "Come back when you have anything better to call me, motherfucker."

As Striker took out his last opponent. He went up to Y/n and with no words. He grabbed the back of her head and smashed her lips onto his own. Y/n was shocked but soon melted into the kiss and kissed back.

They parted at the lack of oxygen and Y/n panted a little, still shocked at his move.

"I'll have a good time working with ya in the future, kitten~"

Y/n smirked "Just shut up and kiss me again, you fucker." She said and the two locked lips once again. Y/n heard someone stand up, she glanced over at the person to see it was one of the guards. She grabbed Striker's gun and shoot the man, he fell to the floor and Y/n went back to passionately kiss the Imp demon who chuckled.

"You're one hell of a feisty woman, Y/n~" Y/n smirked and walked away "Only for you, Striker~" Striker chuckled and followed the woman shortly and they quickly made their way to Lucifer's estate once again.

When the two walked into his office, the king was smirking at them "Had your little couple fun now?"

Y/n glared at him, making the two men laugh "Striker, you have found yourself a good woman. You better not let her go."

"Oh don't worry, my king..." Striker held a hand on Y/n's waist. "I'm not letting her get away so easily."