Alastor + fem child!reader

Requested by @Storm7710

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Running footsteps echoed through the streets as a little girl was chased by some old lady who seemed to be pissed off.

The little girl, Y/n live at an orphanage and the lady is the 'mother' who worlds and takes care of the kids there. She's very strict and Y/n have waited years to be able to flee.

It's Y/n's 8th birthday today and she had a gift for herself... to be free.

The little girl turned a corner to fell herself bump into something and fall back to the ground. She looked up to see a man with deer features. "Y/n!" She heard the lady yell and quickly stood up and ran off.

The man watched with interest as the lady caught up to the girl and grabbed her arm. "Let me go!"

"You ungrateful little shit! I feed you, I bathed you, I gave you a roof over your head, and this is how you thank me?! By running off! The orphanage is your only home and will always be! No one is gonna adopt a little disappointed like you." Y/n stared at her and frowned as her dark aura showed. "The orphanage have never been my home. I can find a family without you," she said and bite the lady's arm.

Causing her to drop Y/n and hold her arm where she bit her. "You bite me..." "I have sharp teeth so thought it would be good to get them some work," Y/n said, smirking at the lady.

The two heard hands clap some feet away from them to see it was the man from before. "Why this is what I called entertaining." His smile was bigger than before

"Who are you?" The lady asked and the man walked towards the two, "Me? The name's Alastor and I have a tiny request,"

"That is?"

"I want to adopt this lovely girl." The lady and Y/n stared at him as their brains processed what he said before they burst out, "What?!"

Alastor crouched down to the girl, "You have potential, dear. And a very strong strength just by biting someone and I would like to see where this strength of yours can go..." he send a smile that seem to be filled with... kindness?

The lady huffed, "You sure you want this pest, sir?" Alastor picked Y/n up and looked at the lady with a glare, "Absolutely... and madam... watch what you're calling her." The lady gulped and nodded slowly as they began to walk back to the orphanage.

Alastor sat Y/n on his shoulders and glanced back up at her, "Don't worry, dear. I will do my best in raising you!" Y/n smiled slightly at him and held her hands on his head to notice his ears, they looked so soft. She was about to touch them when her hand was grabbed by Alastor. Y/n's eyes flashed as she remembered her past abusive adoptive parents.

She quickly snatched away her arm and her body began to shake. Alastor noticed this and took her down from his shoulder and held her to his chest, "I'm sorry, dear... but do not touch my ears, okay?" Y/n nodded slowly as small tears streamed down her cheeks. "Now, where is that gorgeous smile of yours." The man began to tickle her sides and Y/n couldn't help but to giggle and then let out a laugh.

Alastor chuckled, "There it is." Y/n smiled brightly up at him. Alastor smiled as her smile reminded him of his mother's kind and bright character.

They arrived at the orphanage and Alastor signed some papers while Y/n waited outside with the other kids, they all were disappointed that the powerful Alastor was adopting Y/n and not any of them.

One of the boys looked at Y/n, "How come a girl like you get a dad so powerful?" Y/n tilted her head, "Powerful?"

"You don't know who that man is, do you?" Y/n shook her head and everyone sighed and groaned, "Okay, ever heard of the radio demon?" One of the slightly older girls asked and Y/n shook her head, the girl rolled her eyes and continued, "Anyways, Alastor is the radio demon and he is one of the strongest overlords that any demon had ever seen... and that demon will soon be your dad, can't believe this bullshit."

The other kids nodded when Alastor walked out of the office with the lady, "Take her. She doesn't have any properties,"

Alastor turned to Y/n and held out his arm, "Let's go, Y/n." The girl nodded and walked over and took his hand. They walked out of the orphanage and the orphans looked out of the window to see Alastor stop walking which made Y/n to stop as well.

He crouch down to her height and held out his hand to see a staff similar to his was formed. Y/n smiled big as he handed her the new item.

"Why are you giving me this?" Alastor smiled, "It's your birthday, is it not?" Y/n looked at him, shocked he knew and he chuckled, "Noticed it in your files... You're turning 8-years-old today... and to celebrate that I adopted you... I'm giving you this," Y/n didn't say anything as she only dropped the staff and hugged him tightly, the man was shocked but hugged back, "You adopting me is enough,"

Alastor smiled and picked her and the staff up while standing back up, "Alright then. From this moment on... you're my daughter,"

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss one-shots [Currently Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara