Blitzø x shy fem!reader

Requested by @Acinomrosee

A/N: Very short chapter (287 words)

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were walking down the street with Blitzø beside her, they were walking hand in hand which made some people stare.
Y/n felt the eyes on her and glanced back to see some other girls looked her up and down in disgust. Blitzø didn't seem to notice their stared but he noticed Y/n's uneasy actions.

"Are you okay?"

"Y-Yeah..." Blitzø arched an eyebrow, not believing her. "Is there something bothering you?"

Y/n shook her head and spoke in her usual shy and caring voice, "Nothing, love," Blitzø stoped walking and stood in front of her, cashing Y/n to slightly walk into his chest and then stare up at him, "I know you too damn well, love. Now tell me, what's the matter?"

"Why me?" Blitzø tilted his head, "What do you mean; "Why you?"."

"I mean... there's so many pretty people out there... so why me? I'm not even pretty,"

"Who said you're not pretty?" Blitzø asked with a frown. "M-Me? Mostly all Imps in this city is prettier than me, I-I can't compete,"

"Who said you need to compete?"

"..." Y/n looked down and stayed quiet as Blitzø continued. "Listen to me, my love. You're the prettiest to me and you don't have to compete on them, cause you'll always win~" he said and brought his hands to her hips, making the slight shorter Imp to blush.

"T-Thank you Blitzø... I-I love you,"

"I love you more, so stop overthinking, love. You good looking boyfriend is all yours." He said smirking and Y/n giggled, "What?" Blitzø smiled down at her, happy her mood was up again.