Jealous Alastor x fem!reader

Requested by AllisonTart 
Words: 1093
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was standing by her best friend, Angel Dust at the bar. Husk was handing them their fifth drink of the night, both of them were a bit tipsy but they were still at their conscious.

They were having so much fun that they didn't notice a certain deer demon watching them from afar.

Time passed and Angel went to take care of his little pet pig, Fat Nuggets. Leaving Y/n by the bar alone with Husk.

Y/n sighed and let her smile fall, Husk noticed and handed her another drink. "Y/n?" He asked and she looked at him

"What should I do, Husk? Alastor has been distancing from me for days now, I don't know... have I done something wrong?" She asked and the demon sighed

"Come here." He said and she went to stand behind the bar with him. He brought her to a hug and she immediately hugged back.

"You have surely done nothing. He's a busy man. But everyone knows he loves you, 'kay?" Y/n smiled and nuzzled her face into his neck. "Thanks, Husk." She whispered

Alastor who still stood in the shadows couldn't hear what they were talking about. But of what he saw, he assumed Husk was trying to take you away from him. Alastor still smiled as he gritted his teeth.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n stood by the hotel entrance when she saw a hand go beside her and hold her hostage against the wall. She looked up from her cell phone to see it was none other than Vox.

"Why hello there beautiful." He smirked down at her as she rolled her eyes and smiled up at him "Hi, Vox."

"I was thinking Y/n. Why don't you dump this place and come to the studio? I can show you a real good time."

☾ ☼ ☽

Alastor walked towards the hotel when he noticed Y/n being pinned to the wall by Vox. He growled as he heard Vox's words.

"I was thinking Y/n. Why don't you dump this place and come to the studio? I can show you a real good time." Alastor clenched his hands into fists and he stamped forward towards them. Y/n noticed him and smiled, "Hi, Alastor—" she got interrupted when the radio demon grabbed her by the arm and held her close to his chest. She blushed at the next words that came from him "Mine."

Vox growled and stormed off. Not in the mood of arguing with the red pimp right now.
Y/n giggled and hugged Alastor close as she looked up at him

"Are you jealous?"

"That's ridiculous darling. I'm only making sure others know you're mine." He smiled down at her and she caressed his cheeks

"Oh, Alastor. You know only you have my heart. I love you and only you." Alastor sighed and leaned his forehead against hers.

"I know darling. I just don't trust Vox... Husk... or even Angel... I don't want those pompous pieces of shit to take you away from me." He said, caressing her cheeks Y/n giggled and smiled up at him, holding her hand over his. "Trust me Alastor, none of them will." Alastor smiled and began to drag her away from the hotel. "What— Alastor?"

"I'm taking you on a date, my dear. We're going to that new café. I heard they have a small stage and I want to hear you sing. Y/n giggled and hugged his arm as they walked towards the mentioning café.

"Is this why you've been so distant lately? You were scared of me leaving you for those other guys?"

"I wasn't jealous, dear. I had very much to do at my radio studio."

"Sure," Y/n said while playfully rolling her eyes.

☾ ☼ ☽

The two arrived at the café and they instantly took the two to a nice table for two at the front of the stage. Alastor smirked and called over a waiter to ask if the stage was for anyone to just go up there. The waiter told them it was free for all overlords and Alastor smirked "Then I would like for my lovely darling to go up there and sing."

"Whatever you want, sir." The waiter said nervously and went to help Y/n up on stage from backstage.

Y/n walked out from behind the red curtains and looked down at Alastor that nodded. She smiled and let her singing voice out into the microphone.

(A/N: Song - Can't smile without you by Barry Manilow)

🎶You know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you🎶

🎶You came along just like a song
And brighten my day
Who would have believed that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light-years away🎶

🎶And now you know I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel sad when you're sad
I feel glad when you're glad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile🎶

🎶Now some people say
Happiness takes so very long to find
Well, I'm finding it hard
Leaving your love behind me🎶

🎶And you see I can't smile without you
I can't smile without you
I can't laugh and I can't sing
I'm finding it hard to do anything
You see I feel glad when you're glad
I feel sad when you're sad
If you only knew what I'm going through
I just can't smile without you🎶

As the song went to an end. Y/n was surprised everyone cheered for her and smiled when she looked towards Alastor that he was smiling widely at her. He stood up and walked to the stage and Y/n walked over to the edge where she grabbed his shoulders. He took a hold of her waist and picked her up in a small spin before he put her down on her feet but this time on the floor.

"You're the only one that can make me smile like this," Y/n whispered and Alastor smirked down at her. "You are a wonderful woman, my dear. I love you."

"I love you, too." She whispered and leaned in. Their lips meet in the middle and they both smiled against each other's lips as they heard some whistles in the background which made Y/n giggle a little.

This moment couldn't be better.