Stolas x human!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was minding her own business in her room once again when she heard something from behind. She turned around to find her friend who was surprisingly a demon from Hell.

But she didn't mind at all because the two share so much and things that they been through are mor or less similar to each other.

Her father had an affair with an Imp
Y/n's mother had an affair with her boss

Her mother is strict
Y/n's father is strict

Their stories are kind of similar and it made both of the girls complete to know that they weren't alone and had other people with the same feelings.

As Y/n's friend stepped out of the portal, she noticed her feathers were falling to the ground. "Octavia?" She asked as the owl closed the portal. "Y-Yeah. I was nearly caught... sorry for the mess," she said and Y/n shook her head, "D-Don't worry,"

Octavia walked over to Y/n and looked over her shoulder to see what she was doing. Octavia smirked as she saw it was a drawing of her.

"Y/n, why is it that you draw me?" Y/n blushed and looked away. "B-Because you're... b-beautiful," Octavia smiled and hugged her friend around the shoulders, "You're so sweet, Y/n, you know that?"

"Y-Yeah, yeah, you say that all the time... I have other traits, ya know,"

"I know, you're sweet, but also innocent, and very clumsy at times."

"Hey, that's not my fault, things are in my way, that's all," Octavia chuckled "Right," she said and the room suddenly turned dark.
"V-Via? What is happening?" Y/n asked, holding onto Octavia who scanned the room in the dark. "Oh no," she whispered and leaned to Y/n's ear to whisper, "It's my dad,"

The lights turned back on and in front of the girls stood a pissed off male owl. "Dad I can explain... I was just-"

"Not another word, Via... I wanna know, what in your pretty skull did you think it would be a good idea to come to the living world, hm? You could be hurt for all I know, young lady."

Octavia looked down and Y/n locked eyes with the male, she shrank in her seat and held onto Via's shirt. Not wanting her friend to leave.

Octavia was her only friend and she wouldn't know what to do without her in this living Hell.
The silence was soon broken by a slam on the door, "Y/n! Open the damn door! You little snitch, don't go and tell your father such things! Open the door and come out here so I can show you some damn manners!"

"You're gonna teach her manners? You're the one fucking around with your boss! When the divorcing papers are done, I'm done with you! I'm taking Y/n with me because I'm not leaving my daughter with a whore like you!"

Y/n was now hugging Via tightly as she cried silently, "Don't leave... I can't bare to be alone," she whispered and Via looked at her father with a pleading look.

He sighed, he opened the portal and turned to his daughter, "Via, go home,"

"But-"

"Just do as I say, I'll have a talk with your friend here," Octavia looked down at Y/n and she let Via go from the hug before the owl went through the portal, back to Hell.

Y/n sat down on her chair by the desk and looked up at the wall to see a family photo from years ago, she was on her father's shoulders as her mother was smiling up at her.

Y/n growled and grabbed it, she was about to destroy it when Stolas put a hand on her hands that was holding the photo. "Don't...you will regret it sooner or later, dear," he said and crouch down so he looked closer into her eyes.

"I will give you two choices, darling... One, you stay here and live your life to the fullest... or two... you come with us to Hell and live with us in my palace," Y/n stared at him, about to answer directly when he stopped her, "Think harder, Y/n. You may want one of them right away but you need to think of the good in the other choice too... Sometimes you have to make a decision that will break your heart but will give peace to your soul..."

Y/n stared at the picture of her family in hand and clenched it before putting it in her pocket. "Two," she mumbled and glanced up at Stolas who caressed her cheek, "You 100% sure?" The girl nodded and Stolas nodded.

"Very well then, pack some things you may need and let's return," he said and opened a portal. He watched as Y/n quickly packed her most available things before walking over to him, stumbling slightly over her feet at times.

Stolas smiled and picked up the 19-year-old girl and she quickly held onto him as he walked through the portal. As the portal closed behind them, Stolas looked at her, "You feeling alright, Y/n-?" He was cut off when Y/n suddenly hugged him around the neck, she nuzzled into the crook of his neck as tears were falling from her e/c eyes. "Thank you..." Stolas smiled and pushed her gently away so he could see her face.

He wiped her tears away and laid a kiss to her cheek. "It was an honor to help you, dear. I hope we can get to know each other, more from now on," Y/n send a closed eye smile as he put her back to her feet, "Of course!"

"Y/n?!" The said girl turned towards the. Once to see Octavia running up to her, tackling her in a hug. "You're here... but..."

"Well... you should thank you dad..." Octavia turned to her dad and quickly hugged him. "Thank you, father," Stolas chuckled and petted her head, "Everything for my owlette. Now, go and show Y/n her room, pick a random but one that is still enough suitable for the lovely lady," Stolas said and winked at the now slightly blushing girl.

Octavia rolled his eyes and grabbed Y/n's hands to show her around the palace. "Let's go, Y/n!" Y/n giggled as she followed the slightly younger girl.

Stolas smirked as he watched Y/n leave, she was quite a lovely and beautiful flower. And the desire of protecting her from everything was very strong in Stolas' demon heart.