Alastor x reader

A/N: Kind of angst? idk
Tw: abuse, blood, murder

Edited: 7th November 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n was sitting on the couch, calmly reading a book when the door burst open, and in walked Vaggie and Angel with Charlie behind.

Vaggie walked over and collapsed on the couch beside Y/n who looked at her "Rough day?"

"Yeah. The interview didn't go as planned and Angel here just destroyed the hotel's reputation even more" Y/n turned to Angel and he glared at Vaggie.

"G-Guys, p-please don't start" Vaggie held a hand on Y/n's shoulder "Don't worry, Y/n. I'll take care of him later." She said, growling the last part.

Y/n sank in her seat and went to read again when a booming knock was heard from the front door.

Y/n decided to ignore it and space out into her own world, pushing away all noice as she read through another chapter to feel herself being shaken.

She looked to her side to see it was Vaggie, she pointed at Charlie who was talking to some deer demon. "Who's that?"

"Alastor, aka The radio demon. He's been roping overlords that have been dominating for sentries. Sinners started to call him the radio demon because he broadcasted his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability..."

"Alright... just wondered who he was. I don't need a history lesson." Y/n could hear Angel chuckle and the three turned to Alastor as he was still talking to Charlie, glancing from time to time over to the couch where they were seated.

"I don't trust him." Vaggie nodded in agreement and Angel snorted "To be fair, do you two trust any man? Any men? Men?"

Vaggie sighs and stands up to walk over to Charlie and drag her to the side.
Angel stood up as well and went over to stand by Vaggie as they listened to what Charlie and Alastor talked about.

"Okay, so, Al. You're sketchy as fuck and you clearly see what I'm trying to do here as a joke... But I don't. I think everyone deserves a chance to prove they can be better. So I'm taking your offer to help. On the condition that there be no... tricks or voodoo strings attached." Charlie said while making gestures with her hands.

"So, it's a deal then?" Alastor said as he twirls his mic staff and presents his hand for a handshake as green energy bursts throughout the hotel.

Charlie looked at his hand and shook it away to refuse his handshake, "Nope! No shaking! No deals! I... hmm... As princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I, uh, hereby order that you help with this hotel. For as long as you desire." Y/n mentally facepalmed at her statement and

"Sound fair?" Charlie asked nervously and Alastor rubs his chin in process of thinking, "Hmm... Fair enough!" He said and retracts his mic staff.

Charlie sighs in relief and gave a thumbs up, "Cool beans."

Alastor hums while looking around when he came across the couch and saw Y/n's sad face. He lifts her chin up "Why the low face, my dear. A smile fits you better." Y/n quickly in panic slapped his hand away.

Everyone's attention had turned to them and Y/n quickly walked off with Vaggie following. "Hm... Charlie, dear. Who is she?"

"That's Y/n. I'm sorry for that, but she has some bad memories from the time when she was alive." Alastor looked at her "If I may ask, what happened to her?"

"She was abused by her ex-boyfriend. Even when she died, she never forgot about it. She hates to be touched by men."

Alastor looked back at where the two girls went off "Hmm..."

☾ ☼ ☽

How did it happen? No one knows. Y/n surprised herself at this but she couldn't help it.

If you're confused, it's been sometime now when Alastor and Y/n met for the first time and their relationship has only grown by every day. And now, it got so far that they turned their friendship into a romantic relationship.

But who could resist Alastor's charm, right?
Well, Y/n was caught in his strings and Alastor was caught in hers.

Y/n was walking towards the hotel from a meeting with Vox, Valentino, and Velvet. Y/n may be a small demon but her strong powers make her visible, she's an overlord after all.

Y/n skipped into the hotel to see Charlie and Vaggie by the couch, sad and worried expressions, Husk and Niffty by the bar, same there.

Y/n walked over to the princess and her girlfriend "Why so glum?" Vaggie and Charlie looked at each other and then up at Y/n. "Alastor he..."

Y/n's anxiety only grew when it took longer than needed to answer,  "He what?"

"Angel... hurt." Y/n's eyes widened and when she saw Charlie's tears and heard her stuttering.

Y/n looked down, her eyes covered by her hair, "Vaggie... what happened?"

☾ ☼ ☽

"Alastor!" Y/n boomed angrily but you could hear how nervous she was. She burst into Angel's room to gasp at the sight. There on the floor laid Angel's body, holding tightly onto an unconscious Fat Nuggets. A pool of blood surrounding them. Over them in the back glowed red eyes, Alastor.

"What have you done..." Y/n sank to the floor beside Angel and held his body in her arms as she felt her tears leave her eyes.

"I did what was best."

Y/n gritted her teeth and stood up, "How the fuck is this the best way to solve anything! Why Angel?! He didn't do shit to you! You can't... You can't kill someone for anyone else's mistakes!"

"He was helping them." He said, his voice glitching.

"So? Do you think he wanted or had a choice to help them?! Vox and Valentino wanted to know your weakness and out of their employees, Angel stood you closest! Why the fuck didn't you take a fight with them instead of killing someone who didn't—" Y/n immediately stopped yelling at the feeling of a hand slapping her over the face. She fell to the ground and in a flash, she saw her ex-boyfriend stand there instead of Alastor.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone... I did what I had to do to protect myself and you." "Why? How does this solve anything...?" Y/n's voice was small and calm, it barely came out as a whisper.

Alastor stepped forward but Y/n moved away as a reflex. Alastor looked down and chuckled darkly. "Oh, darling... what a way to act to someone who just saved you." He said and crouched down over her, she stared into his red eyes, scared for her life.

Y/n could hear Vaggie, Charlie, Husk, and Niffty call from downstairs and steps running towards the room. Alastor lifts her up so her upper part of her body was closer to him.

"I love you," He said and impaled her with his clawed hand, her heart was ripped out. Y/n's vision faded and her mouth wanted to let out screams of pain but she couldn't...

Alastor stood over her with tilt head and a big smile, matching a maniac as he spoke,

"Till we meet again, darling."