M&M + daughter!reader

Requested by @QueenRhubarb
A/N: Short chapter ahead

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Y/n! Come on, we're gonna be late!"

"Coming!" The 10-year-old girl yelled as she ran down the stairs, about to trip but her father caught her quickly and held her close protectively. "Sweetheart, don't run down the stairs, we've told you this so many times already,"

"I know dad, I know, I'm just happy to see Blitzø again!" Millie giggled and held out a hand for her daughter who got put down to her feet by Moxxie.

"Come on, Y/n. Let's go,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"Blitzø!"

"N/n (nickname)! Hi there kiddo," The man said and ruffled her hair, making her giggle. "I made this for you!" She said and held up a drawing of her and Blitzø, sitting on a horse. He smiled and his eyes were shining. "Thank you, N/n. This is going up on the fridge," he said and ruffled her hair again before she sprinted over to Loona who turned away from her phone to greet the kid.

"I'm not sure if it's good for her to be so attached to you, sir," "What do you mean, Mox? Jealous your daughter likes me better?" "No, I'm just scared she will turn out the same way as you..." "Hey! What's that supposed to mean," Millie quickly stepped between the two men and hushed them. "Guys. Look," she said and pointed over at Loona and when the two men looked over... their hears melted.

Y/n was sleeping in Loona's arms, smuggling into her chest which made Loona smiled down at the girl before turning back to her cellphone, still holding Y/n close.

"Guess our little killer were tired," Millie said and walked over to Loona who carefully handed Y/n to her.
Moxxie smiled as Millie laid their daughter on the couch and laid a tiny kiss to the forehead.
"Moxxie..." the man turned to Blitzø,

"Enjoy it while you can... because she will not always be your little girl... trust me, they grow up quicker than you think," Blitzø said and left to walk into his office.

Moxxie smiled and nodded. "Roger that... Blitzø,"