Blitzo x trans fem reader

Requested by @oliviaTheProto

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Millie and Loona gave Y/n a thumbs up before they went out of the office, leaving the nervous demon alone to think. Y/n was going to come out to his boyfriend about what he really feels and... not gonna lie, he was a lot nervous.

After all these years, he didn't know his boyfriend's sexuality or if he would accept what he was going to confess but... he was strong to take the risk.

While Y/n was thinking and deleting bad thoughts, his boyfriend walked through and he noticed Y/n was a bit uneasy and quickly went over to look him over. "Y/n? You alright?" Y/n looked at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I just... have a lot to think about." Blitzo sighed and kissed his cheek, Y/n smiled and laid his head against Blitzo's chest and took a deep breath, breathing in Blitzo's scent.

"B-Blitzo... I-I have something to confess." They parted from the hug and Blitzo looked at his shorted boyfriend.

"I... I have been thinking and... and I don't really feel... like I've been me lately..." Blitzo tilted his head

"What do you mean, Y/n?"

"I-I feel like I'm nature made a mistake while making me and... I want to correct it." Blitzo's eyes widened a bit "You... You mean you're a..."

Y/n nodded and let out even more tears, "Hey, baby. Look at me... Was this what you wanted to tell me? That you feel like a woman?" Y/n cried more and Blitzo smirked as he wiped away his tears and leaned his forehead against Y/n's.

"I'll be with you through your journey, baby." Y/n looked up at Blitzo and hugged him tightly as he cried even more, now of happiness. "Thank you, Blitzo."

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n stepped into the company house with a smirked as she walked her way past the workers with sass. Loona and Millie cheered at her while Moxxie smiled at the woman who walked into the office.

Y/n smirked as she saw Blitzo play with his toy horses and Y/n closed the door begins her, catching her boyfriend's attention.

Blitzo smiled at his beautiful partner and stood up to walk up to her. "Why hello, sexy." Blitzo smirked and Y/n chuckled "Hello handsome." The two leaned in till their lips meet and moved with each other perfectly Engels they parted and stared into each other's eyes.

Y/n wrapped her tail around Blitzo's tail and smiled up at her boyfriend "I love you so much, Blitzo. I can't thank you enough for everything you've done for me." Blitzo kissed her forehead and caressed her cheek.

"I love you, too. And you don't need to thank me... But I want that reward you told me some days ago when I helped you buy new clothes."

"Do you remember that?" Y/n smirked and Blitzo chuckled "We were at the mall for over 8 hours, Y/n. 8 hours!" Y/n laughed and kissed his lips. "Alright... But you get it when we get home."

Blitzo smirked, "Well, let's go then, my lady."