Fizzarolli x short human!reader

Requested by @LucilliaKiyom

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"F-Fizz, do I really-"

"Yes, pup, you have to. You lost a bet, you have to do like I say,"

"I know but... this?" Fizz didn't answer as he moved his hands forward "Mm~ Oh-there," Y/n moaned.

"Here?"

"Yes~" Y/n sighed as Fizzarolli roamed and massaged their whole body. "I'm the one that lost a bet... shouldn't I be doing this to you?" Y/n asked and Fizz chuckled.

"I'm a robot, dear. And besides, you, my little darling human, have been working hard lately, a bit too hard, so making you lose a bet was kind of the only way to get you away from work and let me spoil you a bit," Fizz whispered as he continue to massage her back and shoulders.

"Mm~ Well, I'm thankful for your concern, babe, but I really need to get work done,"

"No, no, I talked to your boss and punched some scenes into his skull and he gave you this day off. So no working, just relax and let your boyfriend take over,"

Y/n chuckled, "You mean fiancé?" Y/n asked and looked at the ring on their finger. Fizz chuckled and moved forward to lay a kiss to the back of her neck. Y/n shivered at his touch and affection.

"Close your eyes, darling. You need some sleep and relaxation," Y/n smiled and closed their eyes. "I love you, Fizz,"

"I love you too, Y/n,"

☾ ☼ ☽

"I'm freaking out Via, what if he-"

"-says yes? Y/n, he adores you, trust me, he'll not change his mind and leave," Y/n calmed down slightly and Octavia hugged the short human. "Come on, now, my father is waiting for us, and I need to stand by the alter," Y/n smiled at their maid of honor as they walked out of the room and down the hall to see Stolas and the best man, Blitzø standing by the door.

"Don't talk shit like that, motherfu-" Blitzø stoped himself when he saw Y/n and Octavia. Stolas smiled their way. "Ready to hand me over, old man?" Stolas chuckled at his adopted child who was now grown up and was gonna get married, "I'll never be ready," Stolas said and Y/n chuckled, Blitzø walked inside to take his places beside Fizz and Octavia on the other side where Y/n would be standing.

Stolas looked down at Y/n, "Ready?"

"Y-Yeah," they nervously said and the doors opened once more and music started to play. Fizz looked over at his soon-to-be and smiled.

He may be a animatronic who's not supposed to have any emotions, but he loves Y/n dearly and wants to spend the rest of eternity with them. Stolas leaned down and kissed Y/n on top of their head before handing them over to Fizz and walk away to take his seat.

Fizz and Y/n looked each other in the eyes as Lucifer himself were confirming their marriage. "Bla, bla, bla- You may now kiss them," Fizz smirked and brought Y/n closer before leaning down and kiss them. Everyone in the room cheered and some even wolf whistled, which made both Fizz and Y/n chuckle. They parted and leaned forehead to forehead. "I love you, Fizz,"

"Love you too, baby,"