Stella x Blind!reader

Requested by @KnightBt

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

"Stella?" The little girl looked up from her coloring book and towards her best friend, Y/n.
They were sitting the opposite side of her, just sitting there, really... why you ask?

Well, Y/n here have been blind ever since they were born and Stella, was the only one that would talk to them or walk up to them while verging else judged them for not be able to see anything.

"Can you read for me again?" Stella smiled and hummed a "mhm" before standing up and walking over to the bookshelf and choosing a random book.

Stella looked at it and smiled when she saw it was Y/n's and her favorite book and brought it over to her best friend and sat beside them.

She snuggled up to them as they began to play with her hair. "Okay, once upon a time-"
As the two kids had their cute moment, Stella's parents peeked inside of the room and Stella's mother smiled towards them. "Aren't they adorable, dear?"

"Yes, but you know what's been settled, dear," the woman sighed, knowing her daughter's fate was already chosen to someone else.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n was minding their own business as they hummed a tone when Stella walked into the room, about to knock when she heard their humming, it was a beautiful melody and Y/n's humming was soothing like a lullaby and Stella could stand there, listening to them for hours but she decided to knock and Y/n turned their head towards where the sound came from, "Hello?"

"Y/n, what are you doing?"

"Oh you know... just humming a melody for my new song,"

"You have a new one?"

"Yeah... and it's about a very special girl that stands me very close,"

Stella smiled, hoping he was thinking the same as she was on who it was for but her smile faded quickly after. "Stella? I can sense your negativity, you know that... so why are you sad?" Stella chuckled and hugged her friend, causing them slightly to flinch but quickly recovered as they sensed it was Stella who made the move and they hugged her back.

"Because I don't want to lose you,"

"What do you mean?"

Stella sighed and kissed Y/n's cheek, causing Y/n to blush and look away, "

"Um, how should I put this... I'm in a arranged marriage with some prince of the Goetia family and-"

"Stella, have you meet this prince?"

"Yes..." Y/n smiled, "Do you feel attraction towards him?"

"...I don't know,"

"And why is that?"

"...Because I already like someone,"

"I understand... but Stella... Life is. It always fair and even if you do something you dislike... you may love it in the end..." as Stella listened to their words, tears began to fall from her eyes and Y/n began to seek for her cheek, Stella giggled slightly and helped them to cup her cheeks.

"Don't cry, Stella. You know I will love you forever and you will always be my best friend," Stella cried more as Y/n tried to wipe the tears away when the 17-year-old girl suddenly grabbed their hands and kissed Y/n on the lips.

Shocking the blind Y/n but they smiled against the kiss before returning it. They held the back of her head and waist while Stella had her arms wrapped around their shoulders.

They parted and Y/n chuckled, "Don't surprise me like that, Stella..."
Stella grabbed a hold of their shirt and hid her face in their chest. "I love you... I don't wanna be friends, I want more... I love you so much it hurts, Y/n..." Y/n petted her head and hugged her tightly to their chest as Stella silently cried.

"I love you too, Stella... But your heart has already been locked with someone else... I may not be able to stand beside you... but I will always be around in your heart..."

☾ ☼ ☽

"Do you, Stolas Art Goetia, take Stella to be your wife to love and care until death do us part?"

(A/N: I've never been to a wedding so Idk what the priest say or anything so you all have to forgive me if I write this wrong,)

Stolas hesitated while looking at his clearly unhappy bride... "I do," he said in a sigh and Stella looked down, "And do you, Stella. Take Stolas Art Goetia to your husband to love and care until death do us part?" Stella looked at Stella who had the same unhappy aura as herself. She then turned towards where Y/n was sitting, their eyes was closed, not showing their lifeless eyes, their head was down towards their feet and a nervous smile was plastered on their lips.

They lifted up their head and smiled towards Stella, but with eyes open this time, beautiful and life full e/c eyes.

Stella gasped slightly and smiled towards him slightly before she saw their nod. She shook her head slightly, not wanting to say 'I do' to someone she doesn't love.

"Ma'am?" The priest asked in a whisper and Stella turned to him, "Your answer, please,"

Stella glanced over at Y/n who was wiping some tears away from his eyes with Stella's mother beside him, comforting him.
She then turned to Stolas and stood straight, "I... I do,"

"Here on, I declare you as husband and wife, you may now kiss her," Stolas stepped closer to Stella, "I'm sorry,"

"For what?"

"You love them, don't you?" Stella glanced at Y/n and then back to Stolas, "Yeah... They're my first love, and will always be in my heart even if they're not beside me," Stolas smiled, "And I'm sorry for this too, but our parents have really looked forward to this," he said before kissing her.

Stella didn't kiss back and Stolas parted from only a second or two of kissing.

Y/n who sat besides Stella's mother, watched the ceremony and looked down, F/n (Female's name) looked at them with sadness in her eyes as they whispered to themselves...

"I was ready for this to happen... I was ready to see her get married... just not with anyone else,"

Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss one-shots [Currently Editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara