🍋Loona x fem reader

Requested by @Olioliveolio

I guess this is a Lemon(?) or Smut(?) I don't even know the differences between them.

I'm not good with lemon/smut, whatever it is.

In my opinion, I was tired and confused while writing this, so if the story is a bit confusing, sorry about that.

~•~•~

Y/n and Loona were currently in the kitchen, making a mess as they tried to cook together. "And what's this called again?" Y/n looked over at Loona and giggled "A spatula, Loona." The hellhound sat the spatula down again and walked over to hug Y/n from behind, watching her girlfriend stir the spaghetti sauce.

"Here, taste this" Y/n said and held up a spoon. Loona tasted the sauce and smiled "It's perfect... you know, like you" Y/n rolled her eyes and kissed the hellhound that was still hugging you close.

Loona groaned a little as she began to kiss Y/n's neck "Mm~ You look good enough to eat, can I have you for dinner?" Y/n sighed with a tint of blush covering her cheeks. "No, Loona." "Alright, fine. But can I have you for dessert?" Y/n giggled "You're hopeless, maybe."

"Maybe? Oh baby, please." Loona whined a little as she began to prepped the girl with kisses over her cheeks, jawline, and neck.

"Alright, we should give it an hour... What shoulder do in the meantime?" Y/n asked, turning around so she was facing Loona "I don't know, go watch TV or we can... hang out and talk or..." Loona smirked and leaned closer to Y/n's face "We could go and fool around on the couch for a while." "You would like that, don't ya?" Loona huffed "I would like that. You know I would," she said and kissed Y/n's soft lips.

Their lips moved together when they suddenly got interrupted by Loona's cellphone. She groaned and looked at it to see it was her friend, Octavia.

"She's calling me again," Loona sighed and Y/n smiled at her "Why don't you answer while I hit the bathroom." "But she probably wants to hang out... I'm busy" Loona sat her phone on the counter "I'm spending the night with my baby." She said, about to lean close when Y/n stopped her "Answer it. I have to hit the bathroom." Loona groaned once more "Okay, fine." She said and let Y/n go.

(A/N: About the conversation between Loona and Octavia, I'm too lazy to write what Via is saying but u can kind of know what they're talking about)

She grabbed her phone and answered the call "Hello"

"..."

"Hey what's up?

"..."

"Just hanging around"

"..."

"*huff* Yes, she's here"

"..."

"Correct, I'm not coming out"

"..."

"Oh, don't start, get over it, Via..."

"..."

"*chuckle* No, we're gonna stay in."

"..."