Alastor x reader

Requested by AllisonTart
Words: 799
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n's POV
I was sitting on a couch in the lobby when I noticed my boyfriend, Alastor walking past me. I waved but he didn't wave back.

My smile faded a bit but I guess he didn't see me and turned back on talking to Vaggie and Charlie. The two girls noticed my change of mood and Vaggie gave Charlie a last smile before walking away from the two and approaching me. 

"—You saw what happened just now, Vaggie. He's avoiding me... Wh-What if he—"

"Y/n, he still loves you. He's just busy, right?"

"I guess, but... He has been avoiding me for days, hell it's been weeks." I sighed and stood up and walked away. Not letting Vaggie finish.

☾ ☼ ☽

I was walking through the rose garden that was beside the hotel and smiling down at a blood-red rose when I suddenly felt someone stand behind me but I didn't care and continued to admire the rose until I felt arms go around me, making me jump and gaze behind me to see it was Alastor. I calmed down and sighed before I moved around in his arms and turned to face him.

When I was face-to-face with the man of my dreams, I hit his chest "Don't do that again, idiot. You scared me," Alastor smiled down at her pouting face "I'm sorry my dear. But I have something very important to tell you."

This caught my attention and I looked up at him with a concerned look "I-I'm listening." I nervously said, worried he will say something in style like "I never loved you." Or just "Let's break up."

The thought of The Radio Demon breaking up with me was something I feared and it breaks my heart. Without warning, my tears pulled the worries and sadness onto them and they had a moment where they wanted to fall, and so they did.

I looked down, not wanting Alastor to see me like this but he forced my head up to look at him and he wiped my tears away as much as he could. "Tears don't suit you, dear. There's no bad news, love." He said and I looked up at him. I am a little bit calmer now.

"Come here." He picked me up in his arms, bridal style, and went to a place I had never been to. "What is this place?" I asked as he sat me on my feet "It's called a candlelight patio, love." He said and put the blood-red rose I was admiring before in my hair.

I smiled and looked around and when I turned back to Alastor. He wasn't standing as he did before... he was on one knee with a ring in his hand.

"Darling... will you marry me?" New tears formed in my eyes as I nodded rapidly, "Yes! Of course." I said and he stood up. He put the ring on my finger and spun me around in happiness.

We both laughed and he pressed a kiss on my lips which I answered by kissing back. "Is this why you've been avoiding me? You were fixing all of this?" 

"Yes, love."

"But you didn't have to make all this..." Alastor snickered and leaned his forehead against mine. "I know darling, but only the best for you. I want you to know how much I love you. I will do anything in my power to make you happy," I smiled as happy tears left my eyes.

Alastor who thought it was tears of sadness panicked a bit and wiped them away "Something wrong, dear?" I shook my head "No, I'm just really happy." Alastair calmed down and smiled down at me as he pulled me into a kiss and he gazed into my eyes.

I hugged him, laying my head on his chest as his fingers began to tangle in my hair. I closed my eyes and smiled to know I had the man of my life.

Alastor's POV
I petted my darling's head as I watched them close their eyes and smile at my touch. I smiled and looked over at Husk who was standing some feet away with a saxophone. I nodded at him. He rolled his eyes and began to play it as I began to slightly sway with Y/n.

She let go of the hug and looked up at me as I held a hand on her waist and the other holds her hand. She giggled and held my hand back and held her other on my shoulder as we began to dance around to the music.

I smiled down at her as she laughed and smiled at this moment... I couldn't be happier to have her finally all for myself.