Fizzarolli x tiny human!reader

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

'Where am I?' A tiny human mentally asked themselves as they looked around the big world that seemed to be Hell. They looked up while backing up to just slam into some empty glass bottles which rolled around, causing noice and unfortunately, it caught the attention of a detta in robot demon.

Robo Fizz looked down at the tiny human and he crouch down to look closer at them. "Hey..." he said and the human turned to face him. His yellow eyes stared into her e/c once and she shrank in her place, scared.

Fizzarolli thought they were cute but noticed their fear so he slowly moved his hands forward to them and picked them up. "No need to me frightened, tiny human. What's your name?"

"Y-Y/n... y-you?"

"Robot Fizzarolli, but you can call me Fizz," Y/n nodded, still scared of what he could easily do to them and Fizz noticed this so his other hand moved to rub their back soothingly, calming them down.

"There's no need to frighten, Y/n. I'm not gonna hurt you," he said and they smiled at him. Still nervous but they tried their best to trust him.

Fizz admired their cute expressions and chuckled as she looked down, noticing they were just outside a circus tent.

Fizz rubs Y/n's head and takes them inside the tent and then takes them to backstage where he shows them around. Introducing them to the other robots that was mostly only robots and not demons like himself.
He told her about the whole park and promised her to show it later after his performance tonight.

Y/n was amazed and was fixed on everything instantly it made her want to watch his performance so Fizz, who had 10 minutes before his performance grabbed a chair from backstage and put it on the side of the stage so no one else but him could see Y/n. He held his hand on the chair and Y/n hops down to take their seat.

Fizz moved towards the center of the stage and he got told it was time as the music started and he moved out from behind the red stage curtains.

☾ ☼ ☽

After his performance, the red stage curtains moved back and Fizz walked over towards Y/n who was jumping up and down on the chair, happy to have seen his lovely song.

"That was amazing!" Y/n said happily and hug his cheek after Fizz had picked them up and puts them onto his shoulder.

He smiled, "Thank you, Y/n. You're an lovely audience," Y/n giggled and Fizz went out of the tent, "Readu to see the rest of the park?" Y/n nodded and held onto him as they were standing on his shoulder the whole time he was walking through the rip-off park.

☾ ☼ ☽

When they got back into the tent, Fizz pulled the chair onto the center of the stage and put Y/n down to show them some dancing as he was practicing for the text performance that was tomorrow.

Y/n was smiled happily and clapped her hands, thinking his practice dance was hilarious.
Fizz thanked Y/n in a bow and hugged his hand when he picked her up. He chuckled and brought them to his room that was in his lounge that was backstage of the tent.

In his lounge was a desk, a bed, and that was pretty it. Y/n yawned and nuzzled into his hand, Fizz smiled down at her and brought her towards the bed. He laid her down and went to the other side of the bed to lay himself down as well. His arm was in a crook formed position on the bed and his hand was beside Y/n so she could hug and nuzzle into his thumb, which she did the second she felt his hand near her.

Fizz smiled and rubbed her head slightly before laying his head back onto the pillow and closing his eyes, promising himself to protect Y/n with his life from this day forward.