Stolitz + son!reader

Requested by @GhostRonin67

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n were in the kitchen, doing some math homework in peace and quiet. Beside him sat his half-sister, Octavia on her phone.
Y/n is in his last year of high school while Via was in the working life.

Y/n were struggling with a math problem that even Via couldn't solve. He were thinking with all his might when his two dads walked inside the kitchen. "Hey kids! What are you doing?" "Keep it down. Dad," Y/n said as he stared at the math problem.

Stolas and Blitzø looked at him and then at all the books he had. "You need any help, Y/n?"

"No, I think I got it," Y/n said and grabbed his pen and wrote down his answer.

He looked back at the key answers and groaned when he saw it was the wrong answer. "I hate school. Where in life do I need this bullshit?" The owl-imp mixed boy said and Blitzø looked at the math problem and cringed at it. "Oh, yeah, I'm with ya, kid," "Well it depends on what you wanna be. If you want to do anything with tech, then you may need to use those kids of things,"

"But I'm not gonna do anything with tech. I've been telling you since I started High School taht I don't know what I wanna work as,"

"You can work as an assassin at my company?"

"No! No, no, no! It's way too dangerous," Stolas said and sighed. "I was hoping to not tell you this till your birthday but... Y/n, would you think of become the next head of the Goetia family?" Blitzø, Via, and Y/n stared up at him and blinked, Y/n then snapped, "Huh?! Me? Why not Octavia? She's the oldest,"

"Because I don't what to, and I have an actual life outside of work and school unlike you who stays at home and study all day," Y/n glared at her and Blitzø looked at Stolas, "But didn't you tell me you wanted the kids to make their own paths?"
Stolas nodded, "Yes I know, that's why I'm just giving our son an opportunity to think about it," Y/n leaned back in his seat and sighed, a frown on his face as he felt his daily headache arrive.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were walking down the hallways of the palace when he went by his dads bedroom, the door was ajar and he heard the two mens voices coming from inside.

He walked over and peeked inside to see Stolas and Blitzø on the edge of the bed. Stolas had his head in his palms.

"I don't know what to do, Blitzy... Before I know it both Via and Y/n will have their own lives and just... forget... they'll forget about us... about this family,"

"Hey, just because they're getting older and move away sooner or later doesn't it mean that they'll forget. Look at me and Loona, she moved away pretty fast when we got married and I still have a good relationship with her,"

"Well, yeah, but she is working with you... Via has her own plans for her life so I hope that Y/n accepts this offer so I can get as close to him as possible,"

"What do you mean?"

"If he becomes the next prince of hell, I as his father and current prince has the responsibility to teach him everything it takes to become one," Stolas said and Blitzø nodded.

"I just want my son and daughter to not forget about me, about us,"

Y/n backed up from the room and hesitantly he walked off.

☾ ☼ ☽

Everyone besides Octavia were sitting by the table eating dinner. Via was having a meeting with her boss who hopefully would offer her a place to stay that was closer to her work that was in Pentagram City.

Y/n were leaning against his left arm as he just stabbed his fork in the food.
Stolas and Blitzø looked at each other and then at their son. "Y/n?" Blitzø asked and the boy looked at his dad. "Yeah?"

"Are you alright?" Stolas asked and held a hand on his son's forehead. Blitzø noticed he wanted to slap the hand away but took a deep breath and calmed down. "No dad, I'm fine. I'm just thinking,"

"About what?" Stolas said and removed his hand from Y/n who sighed, "Nothing..."

"Y/n, If something is bothering you, you can tell us," Blitzø said and Y/n looked away. "Dad... I... will take your offer," Stolas looked at him, "You what?"

"I said I'll take your offer,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," Stolas smiled. "Ans one more thing..." Blitzø and Stolas hummed and looked at him, "I wouldn't forget about you guys... no matter where I am," Y/n said and began to eat his food.

Blitzø and Stolas smiled and looked at each other. "Thank you, Y/n," Y/n glanced over at his dads to see them both smile. Y/n looked back down and cracked a tiny smile as well.