Alastor + mother reader

Requests: None
Words: 727
Edited: 3rd January 2023

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n's POV
"PLEASE! DON'T KILL ME! I'M BEGGING YOU!" The innocent woman said and I smiled

"Hmm, should I let you go?" I asked in my and she nodded, being the naive girl she is, "Please. I just want to live with my family" she begged and I snickered darkly. 'She's too fucking naive for living in Hell' I thought

"Family huh?" I asked and sliced her throat. She screamed in pain and rolled on the floor in pain before I stabbed her with my black claws and walked out of the house. I smirked and rolled out the 100-person list.

"And that's the last one... 100 people in one day, hm... a new record" I said and used my shadows to transfer myself back to my Boss's office.

☾ ☼ ☽

"Thank you, Y/n. You're free to leave"

"Thank you, sir," I said and left his office. 

"We'll see you tomorrow, Y/n!" I smiled and nodded at my co-workers and walked out of the building.

As I was walking down the streets of Pentagram City. I thought back on the woman's words.
'I just want to live with my family!' Her words made me think back to my own family when I was alive.

Flashback
"Mother! Dinner is ready!" My son called and I smiled. I stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen to see the food on the table. And my son filled two glasses of wine.

"Look at you. You made Jambalaya! My own little master chef," I said and ruffled his brown hair. He chuckled and held out the chair for me. I smiled and sat down.

He walked over to his own seat and sat down, "Taste it. I wanna know what the real master chef here is thinking," he said and I took a bite. My eyes sparkled "It's amazing sweetie! You should make food more often," I said, making him smile but it soon faded and I looked at him "Something's wrong, Alastor?" I asked and he looked at me and shook his head 'no'.

"Everything alright mother, I'm just a bit tired," he said and I smiled at him, I reached over and held my hand on his cheek. "Look at you... you look just like your father," I said and then looked down at my lap. My husband died when Alastor was only 3 years old, but the day of his death has been in my head ever since. He was on his way home from work when he suddenly got hit by a car and I got a letter sent to me that he had passed away an hour before the letter arrived.

Alastor all I have. And I couldn't ask for a better son than him.

☾ ☼ ☽

I stared at my son in fear and shock. "Mother..." he said and dropped the tool that was covered in blood. "Alastor..." I said and looked at him, trying to hold in my tears.

He walked over to me and tried to touch my arm. I slowly grabbed his hand and looked at them. They were covered in blood. I looked at his face and cupped his face in my hands and smiled sadly. He stared down at me in shock for not pushing him away.

"I don't care why you're doing this. You will always be my son,"
Flashback END

I wiped away a tear from my eye, my deer ears hanging down sadly when I suddenly bumped into someone's chest and I stumbled back a bit. I looked up at the person. His eyes widened and so did mine. 

"A-Alastor?" I asked and he smiled widely "Mother..." he said, I smiled and held my hands over my mouth as I began to tear up. I fell to my knees and he hugged me tightly.

"I thought I would never see you again, my boy," I said and he chuckled.

"I've missed you mother," he said and I smiled up at him and cupped his face in my hands

"Oh my boy, I'm so glad you're alright," I said, he smiled and held his hands over mine.

"I'm alright mother. I'm happy to see you again," he said and hugged me close. I smiled to have my son in my arms once again.

"Me too, Alastor. Me too"