Blitzo x Striker

Requested by @ProjectVioletQnQ

A/N: Short chapter

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

It was a rainy night in Hell and Blitzo was sound asleep with Striker beside him in his bed when the slightly shorter Imp woke up by a loud booming noice. Causing him to fall to the floor.

Blitzo looked around the room when he suddenly heard the booming thunder noice once again. He jumped and curled up on the floor with his shaking body as he covered his face with his hands. Hoping it all would be over sooner or later.

Some moment of shaking, he felt a blanket being wrapped around him and so a pair of strong arms.

He felt himself being picked up, bridal style by the person, and looked up to see Striker. He wasn't looking down at Blitzo, he was only focusing on laying him back down onto the bed.

Another strike of thunder could now be seen outside the window and Blitzo buries his face into Striker's chest.

Striker smirked down at the surprisingly adorable Imp and laid beside him, hugging him closer to his chest.

He held the back of Blitzo's head and laid it against his chest where his heart is, which calmed Blitzo down as he concentrated on Striker's heartbeat instead of the horrible thunderstormy night.