Valentino x wife!reader

Requested by @kittylove32

•──────⋅ ☾ ☼ ☽ ⋅──────•

Valentino opened his eyes slowly and went to stretch his body but something was wrong... he couldn't move.

He looked down to see his sleeping wife on his chest. He smiled and went to grab his phone and call Velvet, "Gooood Morning Val! What's up?!" "Velvet, would you be a doll and tell Voxer I can't go to work today,"

"Why?"

"I can't move," He said and smiles lovingly down at the sleeping woman that gave out small snoring noises. Velvet snickered, "Are Y/n asleep on you again?" Val huffed, "Yeah," "Got it, I tell Vox," she said and hanged up.

Val sat back the phone on the nightstand and went to drag his fingers slowly through his wife's hair.
Y/n moved and slowly opened her eyes, "Val?" She asked and looked up at him, he smiled down at her, "Good morning, baby," Y/n smiled, "Good morning, shouldn't you be at work? It's unusual for you to stay in bed,"

"Well how could I just leave my adorable wife who slept on my chest so I could barely move, huh?" Y/n laughed and cuddled up to his side and kissed his cheek. "Well how could I not? You're my husband and I love you," Val huffed and smiled while he laid a kiss to her forehead, "I love you too,"

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were standing in the kitchen, making breakfast when she felt a pair of arms go around her waist. She leaned her head back against Val's chest as she checked the bacon and eggs. "It smells good,"

"Of course, I'm the one who made it," Y/n joked and Val chuckled.

"You Damn right... but I'm hungry for... something else~" he whispered in her ear and Y/n smirked. "Oh? And what would that be? I may be able to provide it," Y/n said and Val went to kiss her lips but they got stopped by the doorbell ringing.

Val growled and Y/n chuckled, "Keep an eye on the food, I go and see who it is," She said and left to open the front door.

When she opened it, she saw it was Angel Dust standing there. Y/n smiled and let him in, "Hi Angel, want some breakfast?" Angel smiled and nodded, "You know it!" He said and Y/n giggled as they walked into the kitchen.

"Angel? What are you doing here and not at the studio?"

"V-Val, I-"

"I called Vox yesterday and said he was gonna spend the day with me, he deserves some time off, dear," Val sighed, knowing it's useless to argue against his wife. "Whatever you say, baby," Y/n smiled, "Good, breakfast is done so you guys can take a seat, alright?"

"Need any help, Y/n?" Angel asked and Y/n smiled at him.

"Thanks Angel, but I got it. You just take a seat and relax," Angel smiled and did like she said and took a seat by the table. Val stood beside his wife, back towards Angel. "Would you ever tell me that bio gave my best porn star a day off or where you gonna hide it for me?"

"I was gonna tell you before you would go to work but you're home off today so I didn't need to tell you because you were gonna be home anyways and know why Angel is here, so there was no point,"

"You short little-" Y/n held up the kitchen knife at his face, "You dare finish that?" Val rolled his eyes and went to take a seat.

"Thought so. Now keep your mouth shut or you'll sleep on the couch tonight," Angel blinked and then tried his best to hold in his laughter. Val growled and crossed his arms as Y/n put their plates on the table.

"Here you go, Angel. There is some extra so you can take it with you later," Angel smiled at her. She was a happy and had a warm soul. Angel sees her as a mother-figure.

"Thank you, Y/n," he said and Y/n ruffled his hair before taking her own seat beside Val who were sticking his fork in his food. Y/n looked at him, "Why the pout, Val? Jealous I'm caring for Angel?" Y/b asked, smirking.

Val looked at her, "As if," he growled and both Y/n and Angel chuckled. "Val, don't take mine and Y/n's relationship the wrong way, she's like a mother to me, ya know..."

Y/n hugged Val and he looked down at her "Yeah, Val babe, the only person I love romantically, is you. So you don't need to worry," Y/n said and smiled up at him. Val mentally smiled and kissed her forehead.

"I know, baby. I'm sorry," he whispered and kissed her cheek. Y/n smiled, behind the scary moth overlord, there were normal feelings like anyone else's had... Y/n wouldn't change a thing.