Alastor x preg!reader

Requested by AllisonTart
Edited: 7th November 2023

A/N: Short chapter

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Y/n flew up from her bed, looking around the room after the scare she got of someone screaming her name.

She noticed no one around and looked back at the bed to see her husband curled up in a ball and his body shaking slightly.

She calmed down and curled into bed beside him again, but this time a bit closer. She shook his shoulder "Hon, wake up..." no answer... she frowned a bit, "Babe... Alastor!" She yelled in the end and he shoots up, breathing heavily. Sweat running down his forehead as he eyed the room.

When he noticed Y/n beside him, he moved closer and checked her over. "Hey, Al..." she took his hands and looked into his eyes, "What's wrong?"

Alastor with one hand clenched onto her hand and with the other he held her pregnant stomach, he let out a sigh of relief when he felt the child moving around.

Y/n eyed his face in worry and she sighed "Another nightmare?" She asked and the man nodded "Come here." She said and Alastor moved closer to his wife who tightly hugged him to her chest.

"Was it about the birth again?"

"You know me too well, dear." He mumbled and closed his eyes. Y/n kissed the top of his forehead.

"Everything will be alright, my love. You don't have to worry about anything."

"But..."

"No buts, hon. Our son and I will both survive and be totally fine. I promise you that" Alastor looked at her and kissed her lips as he held a hand on her belly, rubbing it smoothly.

"I love you." Y/n smiled and later plenty of small kisses over his face, "I love you too, darling"