Flirt!Octavia x shy fem!reader x flirt!Loona

Requested by @Phoenix5852

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

Being a shy in Hell was not very easy for Y/n.
Y/n is a young lady who died in her hometow, Cork in Ireland. She was very beautiful and many people had their eyes on which made many other ladies jealous... so jealous that one night when Y/n was on her way home from a night out with her friends, she got stabbed in the back, she only caught a glimpse of the person before she passed out.

Her body got found in the morning on the streets, she was long gone out of blood loss.

And when she arrived at Hell for some reason, her beautiful didn't disappear for that.

Y/n lives outside of IMP city in a small little house. Being a shy young lady didn't stop Y/n from working and following her true colors which was to sing.

"-And now! Give your all to the beautiful! Stunning singer! Y/n L/n!" Y/n took a deep breath before she stepped onto the stage, everyone applauded and some wolf whistled at her but she tried to ignore them as she grabbed the mic and held it to her lips.

She closed her eyes as the music started and she smiled when it was time for her to sing.

[Look how the light of the town
The lights of the town are shining now
Tonight I'll be dancing around
I'm off on the road to Galway now
Look how she's off on the town
She's off on a search for sailors though
There's fine fellas here to be found
She's never been one to stay at home]

Y/n sang while making a slight dance. This song is mostly known as a "matchmaking song" in the Irish tradition but Y/n loved this song and wanted others to hear her nationalities most known songs.

[Home you'll go and it's there you'll stay
And you've work to do in the morning
Give up your dream of going away
Forget your sailors in Galway]

Y/n now looked around over the audience to lock eyes with a quite hot females. One of them being a hellhound and the other being a owl.

[Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta]

The hellhound smirked at the owl and the owl did the same towards the hellhound before they both looked over at Y/n again. Admiring her voice and beauty.

[Come now and follow me down
Down to the lights of Galway where
There's fine sailors walking the town
And waiting to meet the ladies there
Watch now he'll soon be along
He's finer than any sailor so
Come on now pick up your spoons
He's waiting to hear you play them WHOOO!]

Y/n locked eyes with only the hellhound who winked at her, causing Y/n to slight blush when she noticed that the owl was looking her up and down with a smirk.

[Here today and she's gone tomorrow
And next she's going to Galway
Jiggin' around and off to town
And won't be back until morning]

[Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta]

Y/n could hear some voices in the distance singing along, which made her smile even more as more and more demons and sinners began to dance to the song.

As the music played, Y/n jumped down from the stage and joined their dancing, she continued to change dance partners from time to time as she continued to sing.

[Off with a spring in my step
The sailors are searching Galway for
A young lady such as myself
For reels and jigs and maybe more
Stay here and never you mind
The lights of the town are blinding you
The sailors they come and they go
But listen to what's reminding you
Handsome men surrounding you
Dancing a reel around you]

Y/n spins and got caught by someone else in a dance, she looked up to see it was the hellhound who smirked down at her, Y/n blushed.

[Home you'll go and it's there you'll stay
And you've work to do in the morning
Give up your dream of going away
Forget your sailors in Galway]

[Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta{

The owl took over and Y/n blushed harder as the owl spins her around and dips her when the song slowed slightly down and Y/n stared into the owl's eyes as she sang...

[Listen to the music flow
I'm falling for the flow of home
I'm home to dance till dawning]

The owl dragged Y/n to her feet and the hellhound picked the girl up and sat her on her shoulders. Y/n was still blushing as she sang louder...

[Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta]

[Stay a while and we'll dance together now
As the light is falling
We'll reel away till the break of day
And dance together till morning]

[Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta
Téir abhaile riú, téir abhaile riú
Téir abhaile riú Mhearai
Téir abhail gus fan sa bhaile
Mar tá do mhargadh déanta
Do Mhargadh de - do mhargadh déanta]

Y/n was brought back to the stage and was put down to her feet at the end of the song. Everyone applauded and Y/n couldn't help but to blush and smile as she bowed.

She then slowly made her way to the curtains to go backstage but she stopped and glanced back at the hellhound and owl who made eye contact with her. She smiled cutely at them before disappearing behind the curtains.

☾ ☼ ☽

Y/n were walking out of the restaurant/bar. She didn't pay any attention on where she was going and slammed into someone's soft chest. Y/n stumbled back slightly and was about to fall but she was quickly caught by a pair of string arms. "You alright, beautiful?" Y/n opened her eyes to be eye to eye with the hellhound female.

The owl stood beside the hellhound and chuckled at the lady's surprised expression. "Shocked to see us, love?" The hellhound helped Y/n back onto her feet but didn't remove her hand from her waist.

"I...I-Thank you both for the dances," Y/n said shyly and looked away. The owl smiled and moved up Y/n's chin.

"You're a cutie," Y/n blushed and tried to look away but the girl kept her chin in place.

"The name's Octavia and that's Loona. Your voice is like an angel and we would like to hear a bit more~ So why not follow us and we can make some beautiful music together~" Loona rubbed her thumb on Y/n's waist, teasing the hem of her shirt a bit which made Y/n even more of a blushing mess, she was muttering and stuttering as well which made Loona lean close to her ear, "You know, Y/n. I may be a wolf, but you'll be the one howling very soon,"

Y/n blushed harder and hid her face in her hands which made the two other girls chuckle and giggle. "S-Stop..." Y/n whined slightly, not used to this kind of treatment from people she barely knew.

"We're only teasing you, love," Octavia said and hugged her shoulders, "But seriously, Y/n..." Loona grabbed her hand, "You're a wonderful singer, you're adorable and beautiful. We would want to know you better so would you like to go on a date with us tonight?"

Y/n blushed and smiled at the two young ladies, "I...I would love to,"