Stella x tiny male!reader

Requested by @Fireskull915

•──────⋅☾ ☼ ☽⋅──────•

*SLAM* Stolas sighed as his wife had just slammed the door angrily behind her into their bedroom.

Stella were tired, she was furious, she was annoyed, everything was Stolas fault.
She sat down onto the bed, head in her hands when she suddenly sensed another kind of power in the same room. But it wasn't a demons power. She looked around the room and then went to her knees and looked under the bed to see something move. She looked at the creature and reached to take them.

She stood back up and opened her palm to see a small human. She looked at him in disbelief and confusion, but also with interest. How come a human would be this tiny?

Stella noticed he was scared and tried to get away from her grasp. When that didn't work, he made eye contact with her, "H-Hi beautiful,"

"Hi?" She said but it sounded more like a confused question.

"Might I say that I think you're very pretty? Your hair, your long eyelashes... your scary claws*nervous chuckle*-Woah!" The man was interpret when Stella shoved him angrily onto her other hand to shut him up as she yelled at him and asked questions.

He answered all of them, his voice cracking out of fear. Stella noticed his fear and slowly calmed down, "I'm sorry," she gently said and the man smiled at her. She held out her pinky and he shook it as a sign that he forgives her. Stella held him up to her face and pats his head.

"You're adorable," The man chuckled and sat down in her palm. "Oh, I forgot, what's your name?"

"Y/n, and you?"

"Stella. If it's alright with you... I would love to take care of you... to be honest you're the first person I find adorable in many ways," Y/n agreed and she stood up to walk over to the closet. She opened it to find Octavia's old Barbie doll house that she put Y/n in.

"I hope it'll do for now,"

Y/n smiled up at her, "It's more than enough. Better than to sleep under your bed," Stella giggled and pet his head, "Goodnight then,"

"Night, princess Stella,"